2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Dude is going to be booed louder than anyone in recent memory when they come to Metlife.

Tweet from one of Revis' representatives:

@JohnGeiger_: As of now, nothing has been agreed to with Revis and Patriots.

I wasn't expecting him to come back to the Jets but I did not want him playing in that Patriots jersey.

Didn't realize we signed Giacomini (Hawks RT) earlier today.

And Decker is in NJ still having dinner with Jets personnel; they're pushing to get him signed tonight.

Giacomini is solid.

I'd say he's above average, average in pass blocking but better in the run game...should fit well with Ryan's style

He is usually in the middle of a scuffle too :lol:

Giacomini is solid.

I'd say he's above average, average in pass blocking but better in the run game...should fit well with Ryan's style

He is usually in the middle of a scuffle too
laugh.gif
Hey look who it is. I'm holding out hope for Revis

Why would I boo him? Cause I'd still happily sign him next year. He wants to win, the deal was a no-brainer for him. One-year show out, go get a 4-5 year deal next year.

Jets | Captain Munnerlyn to visit
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:55:05 -0700
Free-agent CB Captain Munnerlyn (Panthers) has a visit lined with the New York Jets after his visit with the Minnesota Vikings Wednesday, March 12.
- See more at: http://www.kffl.com/...h.oMNM00I2.dpuf

Wouldn't mind this.

5 years is a pretty steep commitment. The cost though seems fair. Plus, we need a name at WR, whether he's #1 quality or not.

I like the signing, and it'll give someone for Geno to build with. Now look at another FA receiver and draft one early on. An FA CB signing is key as well.

Jets female fan base just skyrocketed :rolleyes .

I didn't want Decker. He's a product of OC Manning's offense, predicated off having at least 4 options to pass it to. He's not a #1 
mean.gif
. Money wasted...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom