2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Decker's only here cause of his wife. Im not crazy about it but I hope he shines ...

So grouchy today :smh:

Decker's only here cause of his wife. Im not crazy about it but I hope he shines ...

So grouchy today :smh:

Daily News had us set in stone to be landing Pettigrew, and he re-signed with the Lions :smh: .

Would have been a nice compliment to Cumberland.

Yeah I posted about pettigrew last night but I edited it. Would've liked that signing.

It's not easy being green :smh:

I wanted Pettigrew nowhere near our team.

How do you guys feel about The Jets not even calling Revis when he got cut?  He's a headache I know, but... CB was the weak spot in our D last year and we still won 8 games.  2-3 of those were luck I know, but Revis probably would have helped that late playoff push.

Rex covets corners and the Jets are definitely drafting one this year, so ...

Last edited:
What's done is done, Woody and idzik wanted nothing to do with him. Can't say that I blame them, even though I wanted revis back. If they draft well nobody will be talking about this FA period.

What's done is done, Woody and idzik wanted nothing to do with him. Can't say that I blame them, even though I wanted revis back. If they draft well nobody will be talking about this FA period.

True. I'm more worried that we didn't get Sanders and because of that Geno doesn't have enough targets. Right now it's Decker, Kerley and Cumberland as the ONLY DECENT targets. Not ONE GUY that takes the top off the defense. I hope our draft is strong.

Decker just got interviewed on Mike and Mike. He kind of sounds like a bonehead 
laugh.gif

Giants got DRC :smh:

We have all this cap room and all we do is sign Decker & Giacommini...smh

Still gotta win it deadsetace. Looks like its a last ditch effort, I hope it back fires in buhstun.

Raiders got James Jones. Giants added two nice players in DRC and Holliday. Are we in rebuilding process or what?

everyone applauded Idzik for being patient.... now everyone is panicking and urging him to do something.

from Cimini's latest post...
"Yeah, I think he screwed up," a longtime front-office executive said of Idzik. 

Still gotta win it deadsetace. Looks like its a last ditch effort, I hope it back fires in buhstun.

no doubt...nothing guaranteed. and usually we're the ones sitting around during free agency with our thumbs up our *****, so i can't laugh that hard. this offseason has all pats fans flying high tho

Last edited:
Idk, I'm still not a fan of the Decker signing. I still remember him dropping easy passes from Peyton. I mean, in the numbers easy catches. Then I think of Geno at this stage....
mean.gif
. I'm hoping for the best, but idk. I just hoping for a really good draft. We need WR depth still.

Stressing about not signing enough big-name players in Free Agency means your GM did the right thing a lot of the time.

Paid Decker like a good #2.  Got a decent RT in Giacomini.  Milliner looked ready down the stretch last season.  What are you freaking out about?  

Stressing about not signing enough big-name players in Free Agency means your GM did the right thing a lot of the time.

Paid Decker like a good #2.  Got a decent RT in Giacomini.  Milliner looked ready down the stretch last season.  What are you freaking out about?  
I'm not freaking out 
laugh.gif
. Their offseason grade, like most teams presently is incomplete. There is still more FA to sign if they choose and there's the draft still. There's still plenty of time. I just don't want them to think that Decker is a #1. I think because they went after him too early in the FA period people have that stuck in their head. WR corps still need to be filled out among other areas. Kinda tight the Giants got DRC considering we need help back there, but that's not that big a deal to me at the moment. 

Last edited:

I'm not freaking out 
laugh.gif
. Their offseason grade, like most teams presently is incomplete. There is still more FA to sign if they choose and there's the draft still. There's still plenty of time. I just don't want them to think that Decker is a #1. I think because they went after him too early in the FA period people have that stuck in their head. WR corps still need to be filled out among other areas. Kinda tight the Giants got DRC considering we need help back there, but that's not that big a deal to me at the moment. 
That CB market is so crazy inflated anyway, I mean DRC is a good player but I don't blame GMs for staying out of that particular fight.  

They do need to get Geno more weapons sooner than later though.  

I'm not freaking out 
laugh.gif
That CB market is so crazy inflated anyway, I mean DRC is a good player but I don't blame GMs for staying out of that particular fight.  

They do need to get Geno more weapons sooner than later though.  
Yeah, that's why I wasn't that upset about DRC. We can go younger at that position and still be alright. Geno needs a decent running game too. Give him that and people will be like 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
. Look how Mark Sanchez looked with a good run game. They got rid of it and people were throwing eggs at Sanchez 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom