2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Right, things can't change year to year. Nobody 'mad' these dudes have no bearing on my life day to day. But I think it's foolish to post in a thread on a team you hate, and start bringing up last year stats like things are set in stone or things can't improve. Let alone in April.

Hate or not I follow all things football. And like I said I like Chris, I hope he turns it around. He was a beast when Young was under center for the Titans.

And it's more than just the Jets' line regressing last year. It's Chris Johnson's regression since his record season. Again not throwing shade.

This explains a lot. Go worry about Josh Freeman. I understand you calling it like it is, but we didn't ask for your opinion nor did we need it. You have plenty to talk about with your own team. Typical Giants fan who just can't help themselves. I found it to be really disrespectful to just burst in here and start yapping. Granted I'm skeptical myself, but your unwarranted opinion wasn't needed. No one is rustled though man. You could have stated your opinion in the NFL offseason thread. 

Why feel disrespected tho? I'm not saying anything bad about the Jets as an organization. This is the Jets thread, not the "Jets fans only" thread.

Ya'll free to go into the Giants thread and talk about a still immature Josh Freeman. And a declining Eli Manning, that's fine by me. I wouldn't take that as disrespect.

Last edited:
Aight cool @SneakerHeathen  I see where you're coming from. I'm a fan, but I lean towards how you feel. I'm cautiously optimistic about it, but we'll see. 

Last edited:
As die hard Jet fans would u be able to beat with the outfit on ?

1977180_757936127560550_4227183492850732848_n.jpg

Dumb question with as horny as this place is :lol:

I'd tell her talk a walk, lets go Jets :smokin

@SneakerHeathen  I respect this post. Don't necessarily see it as bashing. Just giving us points on the other side of the CJ signing. 

But like someone said, though I'm skeptical of this signing, I can't see it as a downgrade at all. Opening this off-season, each and every Jet fan knew what we needed the most. More weapons on the offense. CJ is an upgrade compared to what we had last year. That's all that matters in the end. Everyone knows this but we ain't gonna ride him out expecting 2000 yards from him. We still have a very good back in Chris Ivory who can move the chains, and Powell who can be our 3rd down back.

In the end. It's a move that doesn't bring a lot of risk while giving us a clear upgrade. Whether he's really motivated is a question, but with $ signs hanging in front of him for every yard he picks up, I think that's enough to get him moving.

CJnoK :pimp:

I'm not against these moves. But I'm not expecting much either. Should be an interesting season to say the least. Not crazy about Geno backing up Vick. We all know there's a good chance Vick plays 7 games and gets hurt.

Figured he'd beat out Geno, play a few games, get hurt and never be heard from again. Basically what happened last year with him in Philly.

Tuff schedule! Rodgers,Cutler,Stafford,Rivers,Manning and Brady all in succession. Any good QB we're not facing this year? Jeez

Back
Top Bottom