2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Between today and Sept. 7 the DB's have to be upgraded. We play Megatron week 4 with Milliner & Wilson as the CB's...........

how long before he takes over
laugh.gif

i honestly think he's gonna start, just a feeling ....
He's gonna start sometime this season for sure.

He's just renting #8 until this guy comes...

Think he's wearing # 1

Really hate how far back the NFL has pushed the draft, all these stupid beat writers with their scenarios. Just get it over with already.

Think he's wearing # 1

Really hate how far back the NFL has pushed the draft, all these stupid beat writers with their scenarios. Just get it over with already.

Bro, I can't stand it either! EVERY DAY THERE IS ANOTHER MOCK DRAFT!!! QB sliding up and down the board based on the day of their birth! I'm over it!

Think he's wearing # 1

Bro, I can't stand it either! EVERY DAY THERE IS ANOTHER MOCK DRAFT!!! QB sliding up and down the board based on the day of their birth! I'm over it!

I've seen Manziel projected as high as #1 and as low as the 2nd round in the past 3 days :lol:

Think he's wearing # 1

So over it too, draft was already a huge deal in the old format, now it's too 'hollywood', annoying and drawn out.

I think a WR. I'm not sure if this Draft has any game changing wr in It I haven't paid attention nor if they'll be one available at that point but offense needs to be addressed.
A good wr to go along with Erick decker

Or a LB?

Last edited:
My ideal draft (actually semi-realistic draft) would be Ebron in the first, Allen Robinson in the second.

And if Manziel is there when we are picking I'd absolutely take him. Don't care about the ensuing media circus if anyone would be built for that, it would be him.

And if Manziel is there when we are picking I'd absolutely take him. Don't care about the ensuing media circus if anyone would be built for that, it would be him.

could u imagine hearing his name be called out as the Jets pick, twitter would drown :lol:

My ideal draft (actually semi-realistic draft) would be Ebron in the first, Allen Robinson in the second.

You seemed to have learned nothing from Tebow. Manziel couldn't survive here, we don't want him. We already talked about how his maturity would be an issue in this market. Who wants a white Mike Vick type and Mike Vick? 
laugh.gif
. Asking for trouble imo.

I think Manziel is going to be a franchise QB something that franchise has uh, never had. But whatever. Comparing him to Tebow is a joke cause Tebow couldn't play QB in the least bit.

I don't like any of the CB's in this draft, if we go defense would rather go safety and get Pryor or Ha-Ha.

Back
Top Bottom