2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

I'm rooting for Revis to grab 2 pick 6s and show Woody what being cheap does to you. I understand the move, however, the team is going nowhere and it's pointless to have all that money tied up to one player. But football is also one of those sports were you can turn it around in one offseason and compete for a Super Bowl.

Yeah, I'm expecting Revis to have a nice game, that's just the luck of the Jets. However, I'm rooting for the Jets to pull off this upset.

Dam I wanted to change the poll up there to how many wins but i cant do it from my phone.

I say 5 wins and Jadaveon wears green ...

Why not run a option offense like the 49ers run or have em line up in the Pistol?
That's where geno played at while in WV. I heard the jets won't be opening up the play book for him like that.

Running geno in the pistol would make sense, thats not what we do around here ....

Dam I wanted to change the poll up there to how many wins but i cant do it from my phone.

I say 5 wins and Jadaveon wears green ...
So.... were gnna keep drafting defensive players with our #1 picks?
How about a damn WR for a change. Or at least let's trade up and get 2 first rounders.

Last edited:
So.... were gnna keep drafting defensive players with our #1 picks?
How about a damn WR for a change. Or at least let's trade up and get 2 first rounders.

Totally agree, but a pass rusher like him will be really hard to pass up IMO. If Rex is around next year, and the Jets have a chance to get'em I'm sure that's the pick. Jets haven't had a pass rusher since John Abraham.

However I don't believe the Jets will have a chance to get'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about y'all but I'm already fully prepared to scream at my tv with the O line breakdowns. Gonna be a long season....
mean.gif

"ESPN NFL - MRI appears to show Jets QB Mark Sanchez has partially torn labrum, Chris Mortensen reports "

can anyone else picture revis taking geno's first throw to the house :lol:

alright that's it no more negativity ....

^ new poll up there , gimme some input .

i'm in an apt wit nothing but giant fans calling 0-16 :smh:

^ Yeah I miss that logo, but not the record. But I'm good with what we have now. No need to have more bad times with that. Rich Kotite anyone? Didn't think so...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom