2013 Royal 1 legit check Please. Definitely need help with this one

Hi guys, I bought a pair of Royal 1s from a ebay seller through PP invoice.  When I got the shoes, I wasn't too pleased with the transaction as they were alot more beat then the pictures showed.  I thought the shoes were authentic as I didn't see any of the tell-tale signs in the legit check thread, however the "NIKE" on the bottom of the shoe really threw me off.  I notice that 1 shoe has a very thick "NIKE" with a fat swoosh on the bottom, while the other shoe has a slender one (see 2nd to last pic)?  Both shoes have the same production date.  I've never heard of this problem before.  Any insights?

Last edited:
Looks ok at first glance..Snap a clear shots of the entire soles, close up of wings logo, clear close up of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the boxlid as well..The NAs on the soles don't concern me much..Many legit Royals show this trait. My personal pair is also like that..Purchased myself @ KicksUSA on release day.

Looks ok at first glance..Snap a clear shots of the entire soles, close up of wings logo, clear close up of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the boxlid as well..The NAs on the soles don't concern me much..Many legit Royals show this trait. My personal pair is also like that..Purchased myself @ KicksUSA on release day.

Thanks for the reply man.  One thing i noticed that really bothered me is that you can see in my last pic that the midsoles have completely different patterns on them.  One has a sharp defined pattern while the other has a dull scattered pattern.  Does your pair from kicksusa have this also?

These look legit to me.. the patterns are a lil different bc it's not the same mold..One mold for L shoe another mold for R shoe..Molds can get worn out in time. I wouldn't sweat that much.

Back
Top Bottom