• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe used to be immature. Shaq was immature. Luke Walton was the most mature dude ever.

It's called growing up. And the kid will. But the talent of him is there. Like Shaq, like Kobe, they grow up, and let their talent take over.

Walton didn't have that gear. Obviously Lance is not Shaq or Kobe talent wise, but he's got WAY more talent than the mature Walton did.

Now, will Mike utilize it enough? That, I don't know. With Phil, I wouldn't have a worry in the world, but those days are over. I have to hope that Mitch, (and possibly Kobe) will help harness Lance, teach him, and let him simply grow up, and just let his talent take over.

If it does, we're getting a solid young player, not even entering his prime yet, to go along with other young talent. (pick + ?)

I know he could blow up in our face, but he can also help our team tremendously. He also counts as a young asset, like someone we could flip for a bigger fish if the opportunity arises.

Last edited:
I'm very biased, I'd do the pick for Russ in a heartbeat. Old Kobe and young Kobe on the same team :pimp:

The announcement 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

.@NickSwagyPYoung will stay if he gets a billboard, so #LakersNation will make it happen. Read our campaign here: http://t.co/RXsxi4zeCs
— Lakers Nation (@LakersNation) April 25, 2014

wait but does this mean hes 100% gone if he doesnt get a billboard?

lets work hard to not get that billboard!

I don't know. I just don't know :rofl:

Can't tell if Nick Young got them to do this for him. Or if they're doing it on their own.

I just don't know.

I would like to have him back

LakersNation is still dumb for this though

If they come up short (and $25,000 is a lot to raise for a damn Nick Young billboard), their campaign could backfire completely :lol:

Last edited:
Ah true didn't even think about it that way :smh: :lol:

I assumed it was a Kickstarter type deal but looking at it, it's definitely not :lol:

Last edited:
We're reduced to Keep Nick Young billboards. :stoneface:

**** my life.

I ******* hate the Laker fanbase. :smh:

FWIW the page say's they'd donate any extra to Nick Young's charity of choice, so I'd hope they'd do the same with the money if it falls short. So that's nice, if you trust it. Def iffy that they didn't put it in writing though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom