2014 ESPYs Thread TONIGHT 9PM EST/6PM PST

Why does Michael Sam deserve a segment like this? Because he's gay? So... smh. All I care about is if he will actually be a good player in the Nfl.

Samm's story ain't like Lin or Tebow..

SEC Defensive POY liking dudes is a big deal IMO... shatters all kinds of stereotypes

Why does Michael Sam deserve a segment like this? Because he's gay? So... smh. All I care about is if he will actually be a good player in the Nfl.

This. I thought dude wanted to be treated like every football player but they are milking this gay thing to death. I respect what he did but giving him the Arthur Ashe award for coming out the closet? Stop.

This Michael Sam **** is stupid :smh:

This season espn is gonna od , the Rock's gonna play him in the tv movie :lol:

#NT being NT..

the fact that ppl so uncomfortable with gay males is reason enough for this to be a big deal..

ain't like dude came out and said he use to be a dope fiend

even being called gay is a sign of disrespect.. how is what he did not courageous given the work environment he's gonna be in

#NT being NT..

the fact that ppl so uncomfortable with gay males is reason enough for this to be a big deal..

ain't like dude came out and said he use to be a dope fiend

even being called gay is a sign of disrespect.. how is what he did not courageous given the work environment he's gonna be in

he's courageous.. but thats it. it was done once he announced it, he wants to be treated like everyone else.. but he's ok with making a spectacle of his orientation. dude was even gonna do a tv show.. it's past the point of him just being homosexual.

If the Rock feels honored...

than I am honored too.

300ccadb_05-The-Rock.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom