2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe Bron and melo would be ridiculous. Wow.

that team would be stupid ...and not in a good way 

it'd only work if the NBA introduced a new rule of using multiple basketballs at once 
You need to watch more Team USA basketball man.

LeBron would go full Magic on a team like that.

Melo would be MVP every year.

Kobe would have more rings than Russell.

Last edited:
dont sleep on the Pistons ... 

if I had to pick a team besides my own to root for, I'm all in with Detroit if that roster stays in-tact for the most part.... 

SVG bout to have those boys right 

Stein tweeting that the Pistons and Kings have discussed a deal that would send Josh Smith to Sacramento.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#FreeBoogie

The Atlanta Hawks need to calm down and not do anything stupid.
Wrong answer. The Atlanta Hawks need to do everything in their power to destroy the franchise.
Nah.

I need Bud to construct a Spurs East.

Julius F. Wrek
I like Bud, he'll always be a Spur in my mind, but the last thing the world needs is for people to be claiming that they were Hawk fans from day one. 

This is the same franchise that had to GIVE AWAY playoff tickets in 2014, the same franchise where no matter the opponent the building is half empty. We dont need to be giving these clowns anything to cheer about, the team needs to be moved, and all records of the franchise need to be erased.

"Atlanta Hawk Fans", that doesnt even sound real.

10480627_585892964858912_8270753516691474449_n.jpg

7 x 6 = 42...flip that, 24

24 / 6 = 4...4 straight finals for bron

4 + 7 = 11...phil jackson let melo walk to help out jeanie and the lakers.

6 + 7 + 24 = 37....kobe will be 37 when he wins his 6th ring.

37 - 6 = 31...melo will be 31 when he first reaches the finals and wins his first ring.

37 - 7 = 30...bron will be 30 when he wins his 3rd ring.

30 + 31 + 37 = 98. '98 Bulls. MJ...Last Shot. 98 degrees. nick lachey. Bron cramp Game temp.

Anyway the knicks can sign lebron? Seems like the right thing to do after shafting them the last time :lol:

Melo n bron n phil jackson even with the junk on that team would make it to the finals imo

Any team in the east with lebron would make it to the finals in that **** pit called the east lol

Well except for the bucks :lol:

SMH, the rumor was Pat Riley stole him from us a few hours before he was gonna sign with the Knicks. MJ and Pat Riley, the real Knick killers :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom