2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo ·
The Warriors signed undrafted rookie forward James Michael McAdoo to sign to a 1-year deal, @_tandemse agent Jim Tanner told Yahoo Sports.

:pimp:

Last edited:
The Warriors signed undrafted rookie forward James Michael McAdoo to sign to a 1-year deal, @_tandemse agent Jim Tanner told Yahoo Sports.

:pimp:
Low risk, high reward. To think he was once a sure-fire top-10 selection. Has the pedigree and physical makeup.

Al Jefferson is one of the ugliest NBA players I've ever seen in my life.

he's no popeye jones i'll tell you that much
Man aint nobody touching Sam Cassel and Eric Williams
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Jamal Mashburn
Michael Ruffin

both look like they're in the second or third stage of the human evolution. Neanderthal looking *** dudes.

Wang zhi Zhi
The Korean 7'0 footer on the Blazers looks like he was born in a radiation chamber.

pimp.gif
Low risk, high reward. To think he was once a sure-fire top-10 selection. Has the pedigree and physical makeup.
He deserves to give a brisk punch to the shoulder of whomever told him to stay in school, though.

Jamal Mashburn
Michael Ruffin

both look like they're in the second or third stage of the human evolution. Neanderthal looking *** dudes.

Wang zhi Zhi
The Korean 7'0 footer on the Blazers looks like he was born in a radiation chamber.
Mash compensates with business savvy.

He deserves to give a brisk punch to the shoulder of whomever told him to stay in school, though.
Same with McGary, even though he ultimately lost less.

Me neither. Most of the top WC teams are already set at PG, except the Rockets and Mavs. But I'm not sure what either of those teams could offer for Rondo now that would be attractive to the Celtics.

Detroit is interesting. If was the GM there, I'd definitely put in a call to Ainge.
Curious what Bower has to offer post-Dumars. A lot banks on SVG. Rondo feeding Dre is very ideal for both players. KCP as a spot-up shooter. Slide Smoove to the 4, his natural position away from the perimeter. Start Caron Butler at SF or ask for Green in the package if you're willing to include more than Monroe outgoing.

while ive pondered the idea

im gonna go out on a limb and say Ainge/Celtics want a star in return for Rondo even though i honetly say thats a fair trade both sides. Celtics are young and rebuilding and Monroe fits in with that especially being a good player. But Monroe would have to agree to sign in the first place with the Celtics which he might not do

while ive pondered the idea

im gonna go out on a limb and say Ainge/Celtics want a star in return for Rondo even though i honetly say thats a fair trade both sides. Celtics are young and rebuilding and Monroe fits in with that especially being a good player. But Monroe would have to agree to sign in the first place with the Celtics which he might not do
Ainge isn't receiving a superstar in return. He should aim for a haul of young talent intertwined with draft picks.

Rondo is 28, missed a handful of games in past seasons, and can't shoot.

Everybody has played a game of pick up with dude who can't jump over a phone book, 6'0 feet tall but grabs every board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom