2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish boogie would've trolled and got into you got served mode

Somebody should work some kind of gif with new zealand doing the haka dance, the USA reaction and then the score pops up at the end

Dudes look dumbfounded. Especially Harden. He's from Cali he's never seen or heard of the Haka before?

KD experimenting:
haha i know the dude that filmed this today. He posted a longer version of it on Sneakerheads of Sacramento earlier today
You got the extended version bruh?

nerd.gif

that's cause you ************* ain't cultured! Busy worrying more about Jeremy Lambs off court movements when you could be learning about other cultures.

It's a Maori war cry and was made famous by the all blacks rugby team (word to Jonah Lomu). Usually it was accompanied by a thrashing of opposing team, unlike this afternoons dissapointing display.

Busy worrying more about Jeremy Lambs off court movements when you could be learning about other cultures.

I'm an okc fan, so lambs' off the court actions are very disconcerting to me..

But I'm well aware of the all blacks (as is anyone who as ever played rugby or watched any serious rugby).. And a ton of teams have copied them now).. Or in this case as Funaki said the "tall blacks"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom