2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3-DANCING-at-baylor-basketball-game-gif.gif
Cornball

Can anyone cue me in on Jeremy Lamb's off court actions?

Been seeing references to it here and I'm imagining pure foolishness lol.

Your spot on, my man.

I'd be fed up if I was Rondo. Ainge and the FO constantly float his name in trade talks without being decisive. It's like his status with the franchise is always in limbo. Yet he's far and away the Celtics' best player/leader. Vast playoff experience. Defends, plays team basketball. If you don't want or appreciate Rondo, let him go for a haul of assets.
Agreed, my man. I said right after the draft, Ainge botched this class. Smart isn't the player/PG many of you think he can be, IMO. I prefer Payton and didn't think Boston should have went PG at all. Rondo and Bradley is a strong defensive starting backcourt. Especially if you give the latter $32M over 4 years. The Celtics also signed Evan Turner, not sure how he fits with or behind Jeff Green. Rather have selected Rodney Hood to groom behind Green for a year or two.

Bradley is only 23 and an elite perimeter defender. Perfect fit for the Bulls before the contract extension.
Dude, Dre is 7 years younger than Rondo.
Bradley has really taken major strides to improve his outside jumper since Texas.

For sure, that's so true yo. I personally wanted Boston to pick up a 6'11-7'0 who can play defense and rebound. Boston is so small up front. Although, common sense tells us that you pick up the best player left on the draft board and not what positional player the team actually needs.

Rondo is going to visit a ton of teams next summer and Ainge is gonna offer max dollars for Rondo, in a take it or leave it fashion. I feel like Ainge wants Rondo, but is more than content if he walks or demands a trade.

Oh! I forgot James Young is in Boston. The kid can shoot pretty well, is pretty athletic and was arguably the best player on his College team. Maybe he's apart of Boston's long term plans for the future...

I just can't think of who would be the right fit and who would have the right pieces to facilitate a Rondo trade.

Last edited:
Not NBA related... but :52 might be the most incredible dunk i've ever seen. :x

#2 all time at :18

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom