2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure, that's so true yo. I personally wanted Boston to pick up a 6'11-7'0 who can play defense and rebound. Boston is so small up front. Although, common sense tells us that you pick up the best player left on the draft board and not what positional player the team actually needs.

Rondo is going to visit a ton of teams next summer and Ainge is gonna offer max dollars for Rondo, in a take it or leave it fashion. I feel like Ainge wants Rondo, but is more than content if he walks or demands a trade.

Oh! I forgot James Young is in Boston. The kid can shoot pretty well, is pretty athletic and was arguably the best player on his College team. Maybe he's apart of Boston's long term plans for the future...

How did I miss this?

He wasn't the best player on anything. :lol:

James Young's mama wouldn't argue that.

I think James Young was better than Randle, overall last year in College...

You saying Aaron Harrison, or Bully.

Probably his choices...

Those are solid pick ups. I honestly think for what you guys would have got with a 1st round pick and the fact that Dudley stinks, those two players are worth more THIS season.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I was hoping for a bigger upgrade at the 3 position this offseason and it doesn't look that's going to happen. But the roster is pretty solid with the addition of these two guys.

I think James Young was better than Randle, overall last year in College...
Probably his choices...

Well you would be wrong.

He was inconsistent on offense, offered ZERO value as a passer and a COMPLETE disaster on defense.

He basically was a spot up shooter.

Randle was the best player the rest weren't close.

Point Godzilla
Russ
pimp.gif

Gives his all on the court.
If he ever gets paired up w/ Faried... ... ... 
sick.gif

Do like the Udoh pick up for the Clips. Non-existent contributor on offense, but they have arguably the best offense in the league. His defense should shore up some of the issues on the second unit.

Don't want these hands Eagle Dolla...

View media item 1164288
Iggy's one of the fittest, aesthetic players in the league though. Word to Maggette back in the day.

Do like the Udoh pick up for the Clips. Non-existent contributor on offense, but they have arguably the best offense in the league. His defense should shore up some of the issues on the second unit.
Get boards, play defense, rack up help-side blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom