2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That too :lol:. Gotta tighten up his handles. Probably got the worst handles of all starting PGs in the league.

Last edited:
16/17 w/ 7 dimes? :lol:

Nah, man.

Carmelo, Amare, Chandler, and Dwight ain't walking through that door.

And Kobe is barely limping through it. :lol:

Lin gonna be somewhere around 12/2/6 with 43/38/85 shooting %.

Last edited:
may be late, but wonder if steven adams is gonna knock iggy for this

View media item 1164797
i know james harden was confused with his stare, but the haka is part of their culture

adams didnt explain the haka to andre, straight told him to show some respect :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Drago finna see Iggy with them hands.

***** eat like 7 entrees at dinner, he ain't normal.

Yea.. Wouldn't be too smart to mess with Funaki.. This dude was taking shots last year and just shrugging them off like nothing.. Like literally seemed like the same reaction he would have if he was being bitten by a mosquito..

Hell, just look at dude's sister:
View media item 1164814

Isn't Adams the youngest of 18 or something? Papa Adams OG Team Raw :x

On the subject of Thad as a Twolves fan Flip the coach wanted a solid guy at that position until AB shows he can handle it. We still have vets on this team that need to be gone but I can see Flip relying on them more than letting the young guns play and learn. I see Thad and the others being traded throughout the season or all early before the draft.

Rubio, if he's still here Max? :smh:, LaVine, Shabazz, Wiggins, AB, Dieng are the core for whoever Flip decides to replace him.....not too long ago I did have a dream that D'Antoni was the coach of the Wolves....I'm scared brahs!

Last edited:
Papa Adams OG Team Raw
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tmac 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already said young Flash got more range on his shot than his father.

Just keep those knees healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom