2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Lin at 16ppg & 6apg & 3rpg. On 44% 35% & 82%.

He will avg about 3topg, but I think he'll have a nice season and play over 30MPG.

Smh at people thinking Lin is some scrub. He's an above average-sometimes good PG.

Very observant, you are... *Yoda voice*

fixed

200.gif

:lol: my man :smokin

Lin is just far too inconsistent. Sometimes he'll have flashes where he's pretty good, then he'll have possessions where he doesn't even look like he belongs there.

I'll say 14 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in about 32 minutes for Lin. 45/37/81 shooting.

Ultimate irony about this Lakers roster is that it's built for D'Antoni coaching it minus Kobe and Boozer. But I digress...

Brooklyn Nets called Phoenix for Deron Williams trade for Bledsoe. Expect that coming soon. Phoenix will not touch that.

BK would rather have a broken down point guard at the end of his career? D-Will is shot. Shoulda traded him after they fired PJ.

Last edited:
the nets have the most overpaid squad ever assembled. just dwill and jj alone make like 40 mil and theyre way over the hill.

What happened to D Will? Injury??

At one point him and CP3 were going back and fourth for best pg in the league.

I'll say 14 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in about 32 minutes for Lin. 45/37/81 shooting.

Ultimate irony about this Lakers roster is that it's built for D'Antoni coaching it minus Kobe and Boozer. But I digress...

Built for dantoni's system. Not sure mda is cut out to be a coach

Re: deron williams the guy just never kept his weight down and with his style of play it was a recipe for disaster. Still some of the nicest feet work I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom