2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because right around the time he was a free agent he was said to be happy living in New York.

TO_crying.jpg

DWill..that was my pg, man. 

I use to cosign him all day over CP3. Seems like only yesterday.
tired.gif

Pretty hard fall..

InsecureMiniatureAmericanbadger.gif

But....

Kyrie Irving [emoji]10004[/emoji] @KyrieIrving
Follow
Im all good everybody, just a tough fall. Appreciate the concern #ontobarcelona
2:01 PM - 4 Sep 2014

The DWill drop off was so sudden. Dude used to be so smooth out there...smh I was a big fan too

pmatic pmatic good looks on the Caron Butler pieces, I've been meaning to catch up on those

Already said young Flash got more range on his shot than his father.

Just keep those knees healthy.
Pretty hard fall..

But....

Follow

Hard falls usually turn out ok. Its the hyperextensions and joints flexing in weird directions that you worry about.

By the way, change your sig - Sterling isn't the Clippers owner anymore.

Deron was a savage in Utah and the first two Nets years.

Now you got guys like Steph, Dame, Kyrie, Russ, Wall, Lillard who are all better.

Already said young Flash got more range on his shot than his father.

Just keep those knees healthy.
Pretty hard fall..

But....

Follow

Hard falls usually turn out ok. Its the hyperextensions and joints flexing in weird directions that you worry about.

By the way, change your sig - Sterling isn't the Clippers owner anymore.

yep, hard falls are actually much more preferred over turning the wrong way. a bump and bruise, you bounce back from quick..pulling something can mean allllll types of different things

And believe it or not, that actually was a good fall. The bulk of the contact with the floor was his upper back. Didn't hit is head or get his writs under him. He should be fine.

Deron was a savage in Utah and the first two Nets years.

Now you got guys like Steph, Dame, Kyrie, Russ, Wall, Lillard who are all better.
how do you leave out CP3? :smh: and I'm assuming you left out Rose and Rondo because of their injuries?
Personally, I think Goran, Lowry, Lawson, Teague, Bledsoe, and Conley are all better than DWill.

Last edited:
how do you leave out CP3? :smh: and I'm assuming you left out Rose and Rondo because of their injuries?
Personally, I think Goran, Lowry, Lawson, Teague, Bledsoe, and Conley are all better than DWill.

CP3 was obvious and I always considered him better than Deron.

DWill never was or will be a NYer. Son aint winning here to ever be accepted like that. Son is from Texas. Just another celeb transplant that live somewhere downtown, Williamsburg, Fort Greene in BK.

And he was never better than CP3. He was on his way to a T-Mac like career and has actually gotten their much quicker with how much he's fallen on the Nets.

Kind of a situation of a dude who wanted to call shots, get coaches fired, and make his own moves but they just didn't work out with the choices he made given his options.

Last edited:
Just finished those Caron Butler videos @PMatic posted. Good looks.
nthat.gif

Had no clue about his backstory. He was really about that life.

Props to Caron on turning his life around.
pimp.gif
Major props to the lieutenant that recognized Caron was trying to better and didn't drop that drug charge on him.
pimp.gif

Pretty much saved his life.

There's a chance that D Will probably just checked out for the rest of the career. Just doing it to collect checks now. He'll probably have a really awesome year his next contract year and that's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom