2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im kinda shocked you guys didn't know about Caron's story, I felt like it was well documented his last season at UConn and heading into the NBA draft.

Great videos P posted, really in depth. I was screaming for my Bulls to take him over Jay Will at the time but I knew his troubled past would cause him to slide.

DWill's been dealing with a bad ankle for 2 years now. He finally got surgery on it this summer - expect a different guy next year.

2nd half of 2012-2013, he was probably the 2nd best PG in the league.

Yall are burying him too early. Let him be healthy before writing that eulogy.

By the way, change your sig - Sterling isn't the Clippers owner anymore.
No thanks.
See, man, it's this kind of stuff. 
laugh.gif

I understand you wanting to keep heat on Sterling, but it literally hurts you NONE if you put "Former Clippers owner" in there.

I'm sure Clippers fans are glad he's out.

And it ain't like Gilbert is pristine.

Can you be washed, but not trash? If so, Deron Williams is that.
Fine...I'll give y'all washed. He's still been able to skate free (on bad ankles
grin.gif
) from slander for far too long. I'd mention his bum *** every once in a while, but no one really gave a **** until they finally put the spotlight on him last year.

That's the benefit of being the other team in NYC. No one really cares.

Can't imagine how much more he'd hate the city if he was a Knick.
laugh.gif

D will said he was healthy going into the playoffs

Dude aint the same, its gonna be 2018 dudes still gonna have that ankle excuse

D will said he was healthy going into the playoffs

Dude aint the same, its gonna be 2018 dudes still gonna have that ankle excuse

You know he got surgery on BOTH ankles/feet this off-season right? Its cool if you think he's trash but he was def not healthy last season.

There's no way Underarmor offered KD 10% of their company in stock :lol:. That's just absurd that someone wrote and believed that.

That's over a billion dollars.

Last edited:
You know he got surgery on BOTH ankles/feet this off-season right? Its cool if you think he's trash but he was def not healthy last season.

He had ankle issues in 2013 too, got his ankle drained during 2013 all star break, lost weight & was dunking again

Just because hes now decided to get surgery doesnt mean he wasnt healthy, he was looking good going into the postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom