2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got to be playing against the scrubs of the 14yr olds. His handles would get taken 11 out of 10 times in OKC AAU.

Lol, kids these days all want to be guards. He has some potential. If he can fill his body out better than his father he might have an nba career.

His final height.. Over/under 7'5?

laugh.gif

b[quote name="Animal Thug" "][quote name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Animal Thug"][QUOTE name="lawdog1"]By the way, change your sig - Sterling isn't the Clippers owner anymore.[/QUOTE]No thanks.[/QUOTE]See, man, it's this kind of stuff. :lol:[/quote]This kind of stuff? What is your beef with me sir?[/quote]No beef, man. Just trying to help you see something, for the next time I see you making comments like you've made before, about how people dislike you just because you're a Cavs fan.

Nah, man. It's

b[quote name="Animal Thug" "][quote name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Animal Thug"][QUOTE name="lawdog1"]By the way, change your sig - Sterling isn't the Clippers owner anymore.
No thanks.[/QUOTE]See, man, it's this kind of stuff. :lol:[/quote]This kind of stuff? What is your beef with me sir?[/quote]No beef, man. Just trying to help you see something, for the next time I see you making comments like you've made before, about how people dislike you just because you're a Cavs fan.

Nah, man. It's[/quote]

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Fam, lay off me. Go and target someone else.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Fam, lay off me. Go and target someone else.
Targeting you? :lol:

Stop accusing me of things that are simply your opinion.

I'm trying to help the board overall by showing you that the problem people have w/ you has nothing to do w/ your team.

Can you say you're trying to help? Or just responding defensively?

Clearly you have no intentions of even trying to get it, so you can have the last word, man. All yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom