2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Pau go back to LA? Kobe is old, they have a bunch of guys who are young and unproven and he's in the twilight on his career. Should he be ring chasing now?

Pau should go to either Houston or OKC.

No he should wait until he is 40 to ring chase.

This guy already has 2 rings. He doesnt need to ring chase

Usually ring chasing implies you have no rings and are desperate to get one no matter what you getting paid

They just need to find some idiot GM to take Jason Thompson 
nerd.gif

Would like to thank do work, JJ, Anti, Van Ho, and everyone else refraining from taking the city talk too seriously. Yeah, I answered the question about superstars staying in bad cities, but damn. :lol: Thought it would just be a couple responses and back to waiting on Melo's announcement tomorrow on his destination and Bron telling us sometime this week which non-Cleveland city he'll be playing for. :lol:
The thread's not fun sometimes because of people w/ agendas that have nothing to do w/ basketball, and the feels they attach to their agendas. Sound familiar?

Let people dog Cleveland more without you responding, THEN you can try and check someone for trolling.

Cleveland sucks.

My two favorite mods of all time beefin???

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

DAMN YOU MELO AND BRON!!!!!

Dan Gilbert would literally have to give a public apology for lebron to go back to Cleveland

...and a neck job.....

...Both of which I could see happening :nerd:

It's a chicken or the egg type thing.

LBJ wants to see how management will surround him w/ pieces before he makes a commitment. All other FA's don't want to commit to the Heat without knowing if he stays or what exact figures they can command from Miami. Pat is selling marketability and winning but he can't give solid prices because he doesn't know how the Big 3 and UD plan on splitting up the money.

If all that **** is true son really put them in a tough spot.
laugh.gif

If you're a FA from another team...you're basically taking a leap of faith if you sign up with them right now. There's a chance they could look radically different from last season.

That's why I'm saying it's a square peg in round hole if they're trying to satisfy all parties. LBJ wants the max. Bosh, Wade and UD need to be compensated fairly after leaving extra guaranteed $ on the table. Money needs to be left over for "re-tooling".

I expect Raymone to commit first on a flexible deal and then all the other dominoes will fall into place. Anything other than that and I'll be surprised.

Last edited:
I expect Raymone to commit first on a flexible deal and then all the other dominoes will fall into place. Anything other than that and I'll be surprised.

No way Lebron takes less than the max.

This really all depends on what Bosh wants to do at the end of the day. If Bosh is willing to take another pay cut, then we'll see the the Big 3 intact and may be they'll be able to bring another free agent or two.

Now, if Bosh doesn't want to take a pay cut, then there's a strong possibility he'll land in either Houston or Dallas. If I were Bosh, I'd look at the bigger picture here and see the GREAT opportunity that's in Houston. He goes to that team and they're instantly the top contenders in the west.

Last edited:
I wonder what Gilbert going to say to Bron

pls, LuhBron

pls

i am so srry

pls

That's the only thing that makes me not want Lebron to go back to Cleveland. I personally wouldn't feel right going back to play for a guy who wrote a letter from a slave master's perspective acting like I had the audacity to learn how to read. I'd rather get Wade sent to Milwaukee, or to LA to play with "a healthy Kobe". Oh well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom