2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
best thing for riley and the heat is to screw over wade. turn that big 3 into 2 and fill out the roster with the extra dough.
Yea, he's really killing them by missing 30 games & still running out of gas in the finals.

They really need to sever ties from a basketball perspective when u factor in his salary.

But, Riley's pitch to Bron & Bosh in 2010 centered around loyalty & family. So....

They're 4 years older and the league is closing in around them. It's a fallacy to assume they're right back in it for the next 4 years. No chance unless they add a real piece. Which they haven't.
This couldn't have been seen coming? These dudes were in their late 20's when they got together...and Wade's a little older than Bron and Bosh and already had quite an injury history.

What was all the not 1, not 2, not 3, ******** dream about? 

Pat Riley is what I envisioned the Devil to look like in human form. The greasy slick back hair, managing a team named the Heat in a city built of sin and fornication

Hell of a coincidence

2957629-pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

pat1.jpg

nba_g_rileyring_gb1_576.jpg

pat_riley.gif

Last edited:
Am I the only one taking pleasure in Wade having the target on his head?

I've always thought he was a bum ever since the refs gave him a ring in '06 and would take great joy over the following years of Kobe hitting buzzer beaters in his face and first round exits

...but last year when the Heat won the 'ship and he was proclaiming his new name to be three :smh:

How the mighty have fallen :lol:

Also I don't know if it was intended or not but it seems that to keep great teams together teams are going to have to dip into luxury tax & possibly repeater tax offender territory (which pretty much all owners do not want to pay) so in order to keeps costs down top dollar guys are encouraged to take less so teams can be built. Hence owners not having to pay superstars their fair value to a certain team. If true then I think it's a shrewd ploy by owners.

You guys are not paying attention it's not about being pro owner. When I asked this question y'all said this was the new wave & the future of the NBA.

Y'all ate up the narrative being put out there and wasn't really paying attention to what was really going on. The players are being baited into taking less.

You got bigger problems to worry about. Your screen name will mean nothing once lil zeke leaves
Lol nah.. still like pizza, still a fan of IT. I've come to terms with the fact that he doesn't fit what the Kings need at point. Not sure if Collison will do much better but it's good to see the team making changes. Now someone take JT and Landry from us! 

statis22 statis22 I agree with you. Players are being tricked. The old "bait and switch". If you max out your evil, if you take less you're righteous.

If you raise the cap from 55 to 70 it won't be enough.
If you raise it from 55-85 it won't be enough.
If you raise it from 55- anything it will never be enough.

Get rid of it.

If Lebron screws D-Wade over by making him lose 40 M's over two years and leaves Miami I'm jumping on the wagon.

If Lebron would have went anywhere else other than Miami in 2010 I wouldn't have been too upset but the fact he wanted to team up with **** boy Wade is what rubbed me the wrong way.

I'd also love to see Cleveland prosper for once but damn I don't want AT enjoy any of it.
View media item 1063739

people overracting to wade , he shoulda been benched against the spurs but he can still be effective player , that was just a bad series after game 2 for him
give up trying to make sense in here. these dudes are so entertained with their fairy tales they believe and debate EVERY rumor. and EVERY rumor gets proved to be incorrect and they still dont learn. The hate for Lebron and the Heat far surpasses the collective IQ in this thread.

People hoping lebron leaving, praying on it. Ignoring ALLLLLLLLL the facts on the table. I encourage yall to read the post Dan Lebatard put up most recently. Its in the miami heat thread last page if you're too lazy to look it up. Riley is chilling because he understands and made the moves he needed to make. The heat are being completely silent, yet the media seems to know everything. use your heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom