2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol AI screwed himself over. Shaq was fresh off a ring and left to play with lebron. But it didn't pan out. How was that getting screwed?
I thought Shaq didn't go to Cleveland till like 2010 or 2009?

shaq won a ring in 06 at 33 with miami.

he joined cleveland at 37 :lol:
Jesus :lol:

This is the same dude who thought Dirk played for the Spurs right? :rofl:

also compared dwyane wade needing a maintenance program just to make it through the season to russell westbrook missing games coming off knee surgery

And I never thought dirk played for the Spurs. Dat #NTReach I skimmed past the picture assuming it was the Spurs. Couldn't conceive a mavericks fan talking **** about the heat

oh god...

AI talk again :x

I feel a T-Mac appreciation thread coming next :smh: :x

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 
Iverson was being a general turd

Shaq basically made them choose him or Kobe

Hakeem was trying play til he was 40 and forced the trade

Ewing signed as free agent with Orlando when he was like 38

Pierce left to go a better team
ai won a mvp and took them to the finals for the first time in forever, and they havent been back since so i'd say he earned the right to act however he wanted to esp. w the teams they put around him

shaq had every right to force them to choose, and they jerked him in his prime/ they owed him that loyalty for the 3peat

hakeem is a humanitarian and diplomat/ambassador. on top of all the philanthropic/goodwill missions he does, he earned that right as well to play as long he felt like bringing the rockets their first two chips ever

ewing was a career knick and they could have brought him back but chose not to and of course the knicks have never been noteworthy since either

pierce left for another situation, i wouldnt necessarliy say better, and still they should have paid him his legacy money and for bringing kg/ray to boston

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 

Iverson was being a general turd

Shaq basically made them choose him or Kobe

Hakeem was trying play til he was 40 and forced the trade

Ewing signed as free agent with Orlando when he was like 38

Pierce left to go a better team

ai won a mvp and took them to the finals for the first time in forever, and they havent been back since so i'd say he earned the right to act however he wanted to esp. w the teams they put around him

shaq had every right to force them to choose, and they jerked him in his prime/ they owed him that loyalty for the 3peat

hakeem is a humanitarian and diplomat/ambassador. on top of all the philanthropic/goodwill missions he does, he earned that right as well to play as long he felt like bringing the rockets their first two chips ever

ewing was a career knick and they could have brought him back but chose not to and of course the knicks have never been noteworthy since either

pierce left for another situation, i wouldnt necessarliy say better, and still they should have paid him his legacy money and for bringing kg/ray to boston

You cant just act however because you were a major part of the franchise being good at one point

You have to be reasonable

With each passing day..guys show more and more..that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I like iverson but alot of his issues were self inflicted. Dude never matured as he got older.

Teams will put up with you if your winning or making them lots of money and disregard your bad qualities.

When your not doing either of those, winning or bringing in money, your flaws become more magnified.

Sucks though because if Iverson had matured he would've been ideal coming off the bench for a contender late in his career.

I could see why a coach of a contending team would be reluctant to sign him as well as a coach of a young rebuilding team as well.

Is this for real? AI took em to the finals so he can act however he wants? Shaq had the right to force them to choose because he's half the reason they went as far as they did? Hakeem is a humanitarian so should play well past his point of physical productivity? Ewing should've been brought back at his age... Just because?

Do you wipe your mouth when you're finished slurping or nah?

Lol AI screwed himself over. Shaq was fresh off a ring and left to play with lebron. But it didn't pan out. How was that getting screwed?
shaq was traded to miami then to phoenix before ever playing with lebron
Close enough. Lol. But dude left to play for Cleveland. That's not getting screwed. Not to mention he talked ALLLLLLLLL that smack about the heat afterwards
shaq was traded to cleveland...and tried to "win for the king" ....shaq was traded to solid teams its not like he was sent to bum squads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom