2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

ai won a mvp and took them to the finals for the first time in forever, and they havent been back since so i'd say he earned the right to act however he wanted to esp. w the teams they put around him

shaq had every right to force them to choose, and they jerked him in his prime/ they owed him that loyalty for the 3peat

hakeem is a humanitarian and diplomat/ambassador. on top of all the philanthropic/goodwill missions he does, he earned that right as well to play as long he felt like bringing the rockets their first two chips ever

ewing was a career knick and they could have brought him back but chose not to and of course the knicks have never been noteworthy since either

pierce left for another situation, i wouldnt necessarliy say better, and still they should have paid him his legacy money and for bringing kg/ray to boston
Is this for real? AI took em to the finals so he can act however he wants? Shaq had the right to force them to choose because he's half the reason they went as far as they did? Hakeem is a humanitarian so should play well past his point of physical productivity? Ewing should've been brought back at his age... Just because?

Do you wipe your mouth when you're finished slurping or nah?
i didnt know paying homage was slurping

i mean you make it seem as if in any of these situations, keeping the player would have been more detrimental than letting them go.  i mean none of them really did anything significant in the years after they cut/traded these superstars, so how would it have hurt to keep them and let them retire?

ai won a mvp and took them to the finals for the first time in forever, and they havent been back since so i'd say he earned the right to act however he wanted to esp. w the teams they put around him

shaq had every right to force them to choose, and they jerked him in his prime/ they owed him that loyalty for the 3peat

hakeem is a humanitarian and diplomat/ambassador. on top of all the philanthropic/goodwill missions he does, he earned that right as well to play as long he felt like bringing the rockets their first two chips ever

ewing was a career knick and they could have brought him back but chose not to and of course the knicks have never been noteworthy since either

pierce left for another situation, i wouldnt necessarliy say better, and still they should have paid him his legacy money and for bringing kg/ray to boston

Is this for real? AI took em to the finals so he can act however he wants? Shaq had the right to force them to choose because he's half the reason they went as far as they did? Hakeem is a humanitarian so should play well past his point of physical productivity? Ewing should've been brought back at his age... Just because?

Do you wipe your mouth when you're finished slurping or nah?

if/when miami does that to wade dont come in here crying about it then ... ok

Stephen Jackson need a 1 year deal 
we need a shooter... & a guy to play basketball too chicago will take em on the cheap

The nba has more of a loyalty factor when it comes to doing right towards star players who've been with a team longterm them the NFL does for better or worse.

Peyton Manning is great but he doesn't make an much of a difference as a Dwyane Wade

lolol

I'm talking a prime Wade vs prime Manning

In the NFL you have 53 guys contributing

In the NBA you have 12 guys

Last edited:
In the NFL, you have your 11 starters on offense, then you have your 2nd running back, 3rd and 4th wide receiver, 2nd TE

On the defense, most teams roll at least 6 different linemen, they have a nickel linebacker, then they have a nickel DB and dime DB

Thats at least 30-31 players every NFL team uses

In the NBA most rotations are 9-10 guys at the most

The value of one great player in the NBA is greater

Last edited:
Allen iverson screwed himself with a double sided dildo

Attitude and immaturity will get you out the league real quick

Lucky he got that lifetime reebok momey

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 

Iverson was being a general turd

Shaq basically made them choose him or Kobe

Hakeem was trying play til he was 40 and forced the trade

Ewing signed as free agent with Orlando when he was like 38

Pierce left to go a better team

wasn't it Seattle then Orlando??

In the NFL, you have your 11 starters on offense, then you have your 2nd running back, 3rd and 4th wide receiver, 2nd TE

On the defense, most teams roll at least 6 different linemen, they have a nickel linebacker, then they have a nickel DB and dime DB

Thats at least 30-31 players every NFL team uses

In the NBA most rotations are 9-10 guys at the most

The value of one great player in the NBA is greater
i think another point youre trying to make is that nba players play offense and defense, and have a greater chance to affect the game because they play on both sides of the ball

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 

Iverson was being a general turd

Shaq basically made them choose him or Kobe

Hakeem was trying play til he was 40 and forced the trade

Ewing signed as free agent with Orlando when he was like 38

Pierce left to go a better team

wasn't it Seattle then Orlando??

Oh yeah he did get traded to the Supersonics first

He also forced the trade there

Dudes were really comparing wades wheel chair moment to pierces
i see what you mean

wheelchairs are used by those who cant walk or are unable to