2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see what you mean
wheelchairs are used by those who cant walk or are unable to

wade hurt his shoulder.......his shoulder

his ******* shoulder

kobe tore his achilles and walked off the court on his own
lost respect for wade after that
You ever dislocated your shoulder? Or hurt your shoulder at all? There's no comparing lobes injury to a shoulder injury. You can obviously walk on a torn Achilles. Just because that injury sounds bad dosent mean it's some great feat or shows some incredible toughness from Kobe. Rondo played games with a torn acl nobody knew it Intill he got it scanned. It hurts to walk when you shoulder is out of place.

Breh my shoulder has separated quite a few times.... you DO NOT need a wheelchair at all... IT's a horrible feeling but the wheelchair was theatrics

i see what you mean
wheelchairs are used by those who cant walk or are unable to

wade hurt his shoulder.......his shoulder

his ******* shoulder

kobe tore his achilles and walked off the court on his own
lost respect for wade after that
You ever dislocated your shoulder? Or hurt your shoulder at all? There's no comparing lobes injury to a shoulder injury. You can obviously walk on a torn Achilles. Just because that injury sounds bad dosent mean it's some great feat or shows some incredible toughness from Kobe. Rondo played games with a torn acl nobody knew it Intill he got it scanned. It hurts to walk when you shoulder is out of place.

bruh

Utah Jazz next season.
pimp.gif
Dante x Trey Day
pimp.gif

[thread="597358"]I broke my shoulder and rode my bike home three miles away and I was 15 .... you need a wheel chair when you f up your shoulder. :rofl: [/thread]
exactly lmaooo i dislocated my elbow and i got up and kept it moving, samething when i tore my acl

ai won a mvp and took them to the finals for the first time in forever, and they havent been back since so i'd say he earned the right to act however he wanted to esp. w the teams they put around him

shaq had every right to force them to choose, and they jerked him in his prime/ they owed him that loyalty for the 3peat

hakeem is a humanitarian and diplomat/ambassador. on top of all the philanthropic/goodwill missions he does, he earned that right as well to play as long he felt like bringing the rockets their first two chips ever

ewing was a career knick and they could have brought him back but chose not to and of course the knicks have never been noteworthy since either

pierce left for another situation, i wouldnt necessarliy say better, and still they should have paid him his legacy money and for bringing kg/ray to boston
Is this for real? AI took em to the finals so he can act however he wants? Shaq had the right to force them to choose because he's half the reason they went as far as they did? Hakeem is a humanitarian so should play well past his point of physical productivity? Ewing should've been brought back at his age... Just because?

Do you wipe your mouth when you're finished slurping or nah?
probably the first time ive agreed with TEK. that whole post was trash

Bron's said he wants to be a billionaire a lot. Mike made the blueprint. Do work with Nike (check for Bron) Own a team. Cavs should offer him the max and bout 7% of the team upon retirement. Gotta start somewhere. 

L.A. will bounce back sooner than expected and catch Kobe in the all star game next year (deservedly so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom