2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro you said the SHOULDER pain was so unbearable he couldnt walk....stop it
Bruhh I've played baseball all my life so now when I play ball if I throw my right arm out to fast trying to pass or something when I play ball my **** pops in and out and I have to lean over and just chill for like 5 mins cause that **** hurts so bad. I couldn't even imagine how his felt.

bro you said the SHOULDER pain was so unbearable he couldnt walk....stop it
Bruhh I've played baseball all my life so now when I play ball if I throw my right arm out to fast trying to pass or something when I play ball my **** pops in and out and I have to lean over and just chill for like 5 mins cause that **** hurts so bad. I couldn't even imagine how his felt.
he is still playing basketball though, where he has to throw his arms to steal the ball obviouslty it aint that bad.

@ByTimReynolds: Filed to AP: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade worked out in Vegas today, before James took meetings in an upscale hotel.

@ByTimReynolds: LeBron emerged from meeting at 1:42 p.m. local time, telling AP "no complaints. I have no complaints." And that was that.

roll.gif
 true story

That debate over Peyton vs Wade was hilarious.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

NFL/NBA

@Chris_Broussard: League Sources: LeBron James's meeting with the Heat will take place tomorrow (Wednesday) in Las Vegas. There was no meeting today

Always funny when y'all try to relate your YMCA injury games to games in the NBA and how you played through such and such pain :lol:

Because obviously you = all star athlete, your YMCA games = NBA games

Right? Jagsfan gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom