2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pistons need to go ahead and make Zyzz their GM. He can just go around making trades and never actually sending players to the other team.

SRS.

Raymond Felton :smh:

Raymond Felton: "I can still play" "I still can play the game at this level. I still play as an elite point guard at this level. That's just all." :x

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story...lton-prove-elite-point-guard-dallas-mavericks

6TcA4.gif

View media item 1067693

The irony of using Your here

you would be in here 100x as much defending brons honor stop cappin
true

Uggn get cho lil uhhhh...

I wouldn't be in here crying and being all sentimental like you bulls fans are. y'all wack as hell low key

low key keep catching lebums sweat in your sippy cup drakee(key n peel voice)

that game fam cramped up you were in here DEFENDING YOUR BOYFRIENDS HONOR for 3-4 pages basically crying for everyone to stop it but you got the nerve to try & toss that off on someone else...sit cho *** down

Last edited:
you would be in here 100x as much defending brons honor stop cappin
true

Uggn get cho lil uhhhh...

I wouldn't be in here crying and being all sentimental like you bulls fans are. y'all wack as hell low key

low key keep catching lebums sweat in your sippy cup drakee(key n peel voice)

that game fam cramped up you were in here DEFENDING YOUR BOYFRIENDS HONOR for 3-4 pages basically crying for everyone to stop it but you got the nerve to try & toss that off on someone else...sit cho *** down

View media item 766125

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/597358/2014-nba-off-season-san-antonio-spurs-win-fifth-championship-since-99/13440#post_21080577 layout=inline]the word "source" is starting to annoy me like "shipped", "tracking", and "FSR" -- to name a few

"VNDS" :smh:

Last edited:
I don't have high expectations... just know Carlisle will have Felton playing better... believe that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom