2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a rep 
laugh.gif

its jus funny how heat fans dont even appreciate wade anymore :lol:

whos capin for wade? :rofl:

It happens, man. Even formerly great players can outstay their usefulness. Like, most Lakers fans I know are not exactly thrilled with Kobe's contract extension. Its a "what have you done for me lately?/what can you do for me in the future?" world.

A ba dude is a ba dude .... Athlete or not ..... Dude handled his pain like a ******....you said comparing injuries ... Injuries are injuries....as a pro athlete he should have a higher level of pain tolerance I guess.....

Last edited:
It happens, man. Even formerly great players can outstay their usefulness. Like, most Lakers fans I know are not exactly thrilled with Kobe's contract extension. Its a "what have you done for me lately?/what can you do for me in the future?" world.

Of course we aren't happy with Kobe's extension...who gives that kinda money to somebody coming off an injury like that? That's just not smart.

We don't want to throw him to the wolves....just don't want to pay 48 mil over two years....

Let's be foreal, the kobe extension was to put butts in seats for the next couple of rebound years.

A wade contract is to............?

didnt expect kobe to get 48, but i don't hate it. if we can still offer a max deal we're not hurting that bad

mj shrug

Absolutely nothing
Figures. Would've thought Melo would've signed already
Germany 7
Brazil 1
Yeah I heard about that. Friend refreshed the score no longer than 3 minutes from the last time, and they scored twice more. 
sick.gif

6hr Physics class? Bless your soul.
Computer Science Major bruh. Gotta do what I gotta do. It would've probably helped if I've taken a physics class before though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom