2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
$15m for this guy with his line drive jump shots 
sick.gif

All these role players are eating. I think bosh is gone since Riles is basically wanting Bosh to take 12-14. Chandler parson at 15mil a year is reaching

A lot of "the announcement is in Connecticut!!" type 'hints' being batted around in here.

Wasn't there another rumor about a Knicks-related hint in the Kobe-LeBron puppet ad?

They can if they sign Bosh first using their cap space (this is assuming the Asik and Lin trades come first). Then they can re-sign Parson because they have his Bird Rights.

Yes, the offer sheet ties up that cap space for both Dallas and Houston. Houston would need to get a deal done with Bosh and consummate that trades for Asik and Lin, all within 72 hours of the signing.

Dallas is forcing Houston's hand here. Mavs needed to offer a high enough amount to even have a chance of prying away Parsons without Houston matching.

I'm still trying to figure out why people make the Heat team of last year seem like it was Lebron + a bunch of bums...That team was favored to win the title all year including in the finals. 

Why not bring back the team and add some more role players etc...

I guess if Lebron leaves, he really didn't like it Miami all along since he is leaving his best possible option.

It's a deadened with Miami. 2 year window with that roster as is. And after watching the Nets this year, we know how quick a 2 year window could close.

I'm still trying to figure out why people make the Heat team of last year seem like it was Lebron + a bunch of bums...That team was favored to win the title all year including in the finals. 

I guess if Lebron leaves, he really didn't like it Miami all along since he is leaving his best possible option.

Go re-watch the Finals

These Miami callers mad  man.

"You're tweeting all year, "we're brothers, we're family", what happened to all that?"

Julius Wrek

been saying this...knew cuban was gonna do something like that. :lol:
mavs have the flexibility to do that and this def puts pressure on the rockets. parsons really got to think this through and make a quick decision. it's not too bad of a contract, given it is 3 yrs. and you can always trade him as expiring in the third.

Go re-watch the Finals
Give credit to the Spurs though, they played very well.  People act like the Heat lost the finals rather than the Spurs winning it.

Had the Heat played anyone else they would have won.

You think Lebron + Wade + Bosh is  worse than Kyrie + Lebron + Waiters.

Go re-watch the Finals

Ok so it's even now

Bron stunk up the first Heat finals

Wade and co stunk up the last Heat final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom