2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly parsons is a solid third option.  its a bit much but i would prob match that if i were houston unless they're real confident about bosh

Wade's knee
sick.gif
why one leg skinnier then the other... damn leg looks like peg

I'm still trying to figure out why people make the Heat team of last year seem like it was Lebron + a bunch of bums...That team was favored to win the title all year including in the finals. 

Why not bring back the team and add some more role players etc...

I guess if Lebron leaves, he really didn't like it Miami all along since he is leaving his best possible option.

Go re-watch the Finals

Ok so it's even now

Bron stunk up the first Heat finals

Wade and co stunk up the last Heat final

AND CO. Basically means he was the only one out there.

Last edited:
Whats lost in all of this Lebron to the Cavs business is that they just drafted Wiggins.

How will this hinder his development? So Wiggins will come off the bench? etc

Wade's going to have to better to impress LeBron than recruiting 40-year-old, normally-tailored Iverson.

Last edited:
mia plan on paying a.i. with beers and blunts.... thus saving money for free agents...Chris Broussard reports

Whats lost in all of this Lebron to the Cavs business is that they just drafted Wiggins.

Wiggins is a SG. I would think Bennett is the one who would be at risk.

He's the best trade chip in the league right now. Why keep him when you can get another established star to go w/ Bron?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom