2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bosh stays in mia... Bron Is gone. Only way I see him staying is if Melo is on that team. Cavs give him a better team going foward especially if they get Love. I wouldn't be mad if he went back home... Finish what you started in Cleveland. Cause he's already done everything for mia IMO.
What doesn't make sense about this is that the Heat never even brought Melo in and talked to him about an offer.  I don't think Lebron wants Melo in Miami , otherwise he would have been recruiting him...

The real question is, why hasn't Pat Riley started working on a plan B.  Maybe bring in Melo with Bosh and Wade, make a new big 3...or...Bring back Bosh and Wade and sign Stephenson and/or Monroe or something and start fresh.

Ok so it's even now

Bron stunk up the first Heat finals

Wade and co stunk up the last Heat final

I understand him leaving the Cavs in 2010 - the Cavs sucked and couldn't do anything for years.  But the Heat just went to 4 straight finals and have tons of cap space to revamp their team but as soon as they hit some turbulence he wants to leave.  I would love even more respect for LeBron if he leaves the Heat (thats coming from a Heat Hater)

url

you have no idea what you're talking about fam

If bosh stays in mia... Bron Is gone. Only way I see him staying is if Melo is on that team. Cavs give him a better team going foward especially if they get Love. I wouldn't be mad if he went back home... Finish what you started in Cleveland. Cause he's already done everything for mia IMO.
What doesn't make sense about this is that the Heat never even brought Melo in and talked to him about an offer.  I don't think Lebron wants Melo in Miami , otherwise he would have been recruiting him...

The real question is, why hasn't Pat Riley started working on a plan B.  Maybe bring in Melo with Bosh and Wade, make a new big 3...or...Bring back Bosh and Wade and sign Stephenson and/or Monroe or something and start fresh.
cuz without lebron you dont have a big anything

No one wants to play with Carmelo. LeBron ain't wasting his time like that.

D Rose probably rolled up in a wheelchair to meet him at the airport in Chicago.

Harden probably told him "I'm going to focus more on my offense this year."

Kobe like "My goal is to shoot for 81 every game this season"

Last edited:

Julius Wrek

What if Cavs asked Bennett to purposely play like dog **** just to get Wiggins and Lebron? then shows his true potential next season

:nerd:

Chandler Parsons is about to make 15 million dollars per year.

Chandler Parsons is going to make more money than Steph & Demarcus.

Chandler Parsons...again... Is going to make 15 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.

I don't even know what else to say.

Blame rich cho

blame dirk for taking a huge paycut.

Blame Harden and Howard for making him look better than he really is.

*looks at you* *looks at gordon hayward* *looks back at you*

aight.

so long as the cap number stays the same, which is the only thing that really matters, i'm not too concerned. daryl's shown he can deal with horrible contracts. just traded asik, about to trade lin. just need lebron to hurry his *** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom