2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye on Basketball @EyeOnBasketball · 26m
Report: Wolves targeting Evan Turner in free agency

http://cbsprt.co/1qLOeXC
sick.gif
roll.gif

2010: Lebron has to leave ___ because he has no help to join the ___ because he wants to be in the best position to win.

2014: Lebron has to leave ___ because he has no help to join the ___ because he wants to be in the best position to win.

Last edited:
Opinions on comparisons between Parsons and Hayward? I feel like I'd be more comfortable getting Parsons than Hayward if I'm Charlotte and offering a max deal. I didn't realize Hayward was viewed as the superior player

Whoa whoa whoa whoa..

I'm listening to a podcast and they just said the cavs have miami's 1st round pick next year.. This true?!

If bron and bosh leave that Miami team is going to be horrendous

Opinions on comparisons between Parsons and Hayward? I feel like I'd be more comfortable getting Parsons than Hayward if I'm Charlotte and offering a max deal. I didn't realize Hayward was viewed as the superior player
Hayward can create his own shot. That's the difference to me.

I think parsons does everything better except maybe defend.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa..

I'm listening to a podcast and they just said the cavs have miami's 1st round pick next year.. This true?!

If bron and bosh leave that Miami team is going to be horrendous
it's the east lol they can still some how finish with the 8th best record even if they're below .500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom