2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa..

I'm listening to a podcast and they just said the cavs have miami's 1st round pick next year.. This true?!

If bron and bosh leave that Miami team is going to be horrendous

bron bron is a parasite. uses your team for resources then off to the next and still has your ****

250+ new posts

wth did i miss?
Summary:

-Trouble distinguishing Biggie from LBJ

-Disagreements over whether Lebron is a legend and, if so, whether he's an overrated legend

-Disagreements over whether Kobe is overrated

-Sources, sources, sources

Pretty standard stuff

You'd think that Bron would want to meet or talk with Cleveland. NBA Rookie coach, possible Love deal, and at least talk to Dan Gilbert. Plenty of things to discuss.

Last edited:
So he's not even gonna meet with Dan Gilbert and the Cavs? Makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense b/c he isn't going there.  
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Summary:

-Trouble distinguishing Biggie from LBJ
-Disagreements over whether Lebron is a legend and, if so, whether he's an overrated legend
-Disagreements over whether Kobe is overrated
-Sources, sources, sources

Pretty standard stuff

And Allen Iverson in disguise as Dorrell Wright

All of this "i'ma wait on you" "let's see what he does" crap is so weak.

Stop being suckas and choose up. Actin like broads.

You'd think that Bron would want to meet or talk with Cleveland. NBA Rookie coach, possible Love deal, and at least talk to Dan Gilbert. Plenty of things to discuss.
Exactly. There roster isn't built right now to win championships. Talk about how they would sign Ray Allen. Rookie coach system they would run. I think the Riley meeting was either two things. Him meeting with Riley to go over the plan to assure him he has one for the future. Or LeBron telling Riley it's over and he's leaving.

Rich Paul did that already. He met with Gilbert and company when lebron was on vacation. Then gilbert flew down to miami when LeBron was back in the US, gilbert said it was because of business but all of Gilbert's business HQ's are in the mid west. You really think lebron would let people know he is meeting with the guy that wrote a hate letter to him?

Rich Paul did that already. He met with Gilbert and company when lebron was on vacation. Then gilbert flew down to miami when LeBron was back in the US, gilbert said it was because of business but all of Gilbert's business HQ's are in the mid west. You really think lebron would let people know he is meeting with the guy that wrote a hate letter to him?
Is this an actually source or are you making an assumption. Rich Paul meeting with them isn't the same thing as meeting with LeBron face to face. And he wouldn't want people knowing he was meeting with him but he'd be fine signing a contract to play for him? :lol:

Last edited:

Opinions on comparisons between Parsons and Hayward? I feel like I'd be more comfortable getting Parsons than Hayward if I'm Charlotte and offering a max deal. I didn't realize Hayward was viewed as the superior player
I like both, but I'd take Parsons over Hayward

Gilbert wasn't on that plane if you're talking about the one over the weekend.

I guarantee you he's been in constant contact with them this whole time. He doesn't need to text Woj after each conversation he has.

People can make phone / conference calls in this technology world you know.

The reporters are suggesting everything Lebron knows about all the teams (other than the Heat) was brought to him by Rich Paul.

Melo couldn't even get ahold of Lebron :lol:

But yea they could've talked, just going off the way it's being reported right now

Last edited:
People can make phone / conference calls in this technology world you know.
Exactly, we live in a world were we can video chat someone across the world. Rich Paul said he and Cleveland already talked. I would be surprised if lebron went to cleveland but going back to a worse heat team, no bueno.

If bron and bosh leave that Miami team is going to be horrendous

Super Cool Beas gon flourish

Oh like last time

LeBron is here. Shirtless.
Looks like he's going to play.
LeBron showed up with high school teammates Dru Joyce & Romeo Travis. Has his mouthpiece in like he's going to scrimmage.
He's playing. Just dapped up big time Cleveland area recruit Esa Ahmad, who's on the other team.
LeBron and Esa Ahmad guarding one another. Instant energy in the building. LeBron looks serious, too.
LeBron checks himself out after one monster dunk and one slick up and under. I'd think about giving him the max.
Now LeBron jumped in a different game on a different court. It's almost like he runs the place.

I bet that was dope as hell for the people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom