2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Morey is trying. He did get Harden and Dwight.
Y'all rather have Michael Jordan?
How bout Sterling?
Or the Bulls owner?(don't know anything about him other than NT said he's cheap, but I know y'all take Morey over cheap)

What the prob is?

Morey's fine. He got a ton of rope before (some might say) he lucked into Harden though. Probably because of his personal relationships with ESPN basketball writers.

They got one good year out of Asik, one bad year and a future first round pick (likely late lottery) from the Pelicans for Asik. I say the Rockets did just fine with that signing.

The Lin contract, not so much. Worthwhile gamble though.

Wait when was Asik traded to the pelicans?

They got one good year out of Asik, one bad year and a future first round pick (likely late lottery) from the Pelicans for Asik. I say the Rockets did just fine with that signing.

The Lin contract, not so much. Worthwhile gamble though.

Wait when was Asik traded to the pelicans?
Yet to be official, but it was agreed upon during the week of the draft.

Today everyone is sure LeBron is going back to Cleveland

Cleveland is going to be devastated again if he doesn’t lol

I wouldn’t get my hopes up or believe anything until it was final

Nah no one is gon be devastated as those dumb heat fans that jumped the gun and burned their jerseys lol.

Somebody in Brasil is going to tweet a selfie with Lebron, while Lebron is wearing an old school pink Miami Vice through back tank top and **** is going to hit the fan again.

Somebody in Brasil is going to tweet a selfie with Lebron, while Lebron is wearing an old school pink Miami Vice through back tank top and **** is going to hit the fan again.
laugh.gif
 Funny thing is I can see that happening

Can't believe Espn and everybody else let these clowns hold them hostage these past couple weeks.

And Bron and Melo did it just for that... Attention. :smh:

Them fools were never going anywhere. :lol:

im scared hes staying since he never met with Gilbert or anyone from the cavs :smh:

They said him and dan squashed their issues awhile back and is the reason bron was there when big z retired his jersey

Who knows though

They said him and dan squashed their issues awhile back and is the reason bron was there when big z retired his jersey

Who knows though

Oh yea I forgot Bron was there & then fly out early on his private jet cause he had a game the next day or something like that :nerd:

Last edited:
im scared hes staying since he never met with Gilbert or anyone from the cavs :smh:

There's reason behind that. And before anyone says anything about blatt, he also met and knew him prior to the hire. He coached Rome overseas

Stephen A said that when Lebron showed up for Z's retired ceremony, that Gilbert treated him like ****. If they made up, it was probably after that. Unless Stephen A has legs for lips

Apparently according to SAS on mike and mike Lebron flew out to Cleveland last night , and his meeting with Riley was him basically telling him he's leaving and thanking him because he didn't wanna do him like Gilbert. Said he's hearing Melo back to NY and Bron to CLE. Since Stephen a is saying it this really has some legs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom