2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
in other off season moves...

his wife let him used his saved up passes
(he's a franchise owner)

Last edited:
Apparently according to SAS on mike and mike Lebron flew out to Cleveland last night , and his meeting with Riley was him basically telling him he's leaving and thanking him because he didn't wanna do him like Gilbert. Said he's hearing Melo back to NY and Bron to CLE. Since Stephen a is saying it this really has some legs

SAS is trash

srs too

in other off season moves...

his wife let him used his saved up passes
AK-47 
pimp.gif

I wonder how many people not going to call into work when Bron doesnt sign with Cleveland 

Last edited:
Apparently according to SAS on mike and mike Lebron flew out to Cleveland last night , and his meeting with Riley was him basically telling him he's leaving and thanking him because he didn't wanna do him like Gilbert. Said he's hearing Melo back to NY and Bron to CLE. Since Stephen a is saying it this really has some legs

SAS is trash

srs too

Dear Heavenly Father, I'd like to ask forgiveness on behalf of Bert. Bert. . Sometimes we sin and are unaware, please show your grace for him, and forgive him his sin, amen

SAS is trash

srs too

Dear Heavenly Father, I'd like to ask forgiveness on behalf of Bert. Bert. . Sometimes we sin and are unaware, please show your grace for him, and forgive him his sin, amen

:lol:

proof bron went back to Cleveland and ill take back what i said

can someone tell me how Gordon Hayward got more $$$ than Chandler Parsons?  Parson is a do it all type player and I feel Hayward more of a shooter. 

All The Internet Clues That Point To LeBron Going To Cleveland

v9y76mobbvbr3rbxvabj.jpg

Though LeBron James has remained totally silent about his free agency plans, the tea leaves are there, if you're desperate and crazy enough to read them.

If you talk to the internet (and the internet always knows best), all the clues you need to decipher James's next NBA team are hiding in plain sight. We're going to make this a running compilation of easter eggs and theories, all seemingly pointing to one outcome. Let's go down the rabbit hole together.

[h4]Item: An exotic car moving company was at LeBron's house.[/h4] 
Theory: LeBron is moving away from Miami and is sending his cars ahead of him.

Alternate theory: LeBron is moving his cars, just as he does every summer.

[h4]Item: A framed LeBron Cavs jersey is on the floor in the background of Mike Miller's photo.[/h4]
Theory: Miller, reportedly being courted by the Cavs, is signaling that LeBron will return to Cleveland.

Alternate theory: Miller took it down in disappointment upon learning that LeBron won't return to Cleveland.

[h4]Item: LeBron's website contains newly created pages with the Cavaliers' color palette.[/h4]
Theory: He's going to announce his return to Cleveland on his website.

Alternate theory: Really ******* elaborate trolljob.

Alternate alternate theory: Dude was just lying.

[h4]Item: LeBron's website prominently identifies him as "Just a kid from Akron, Ohio."[/h4]
Theory: LeBron intends to sign with Cleveland, which is close to Akron, Ohio.

Alternate theory: LeBron is a kid from Akron, Ohio.

[h4]Item: Nike is holding a banquet in Las Vegas.[/h4]
Theory: The venue is decked out in Cavaliers wine and gold.

Alternate theory: The venue is decked out in Heat red and black.

But the DJ though: The photo was posted by DJ Steph Floss, the Cavs' in-house DJ.

Yeah I know but: DJ Steph Floss also does a lot of work for Nike.

[h4]Item: LeBron, Kyrie Irving, and Tristan Thompson all have "La Familia" in their Twitter bios.[/h4]
Theory: LeBron, Irving, and Thompson intend to all be part of la Cavaliers familia.

Yeah but: They've all had "La Familia" in their Twitter bios for more than a year.

Counter-theory: They've always known.

[h4]Item: The original Wieden + Kennedy "What Should I Do" commercial for Nike from 2010, featuring LeBron responding to criticism for joining the Heat, has been set to private.[/h4]
Theory:???

[h4]Item: Dan Gilbert's plane flew to South Florida.[/h4] 
Theory: Dan Gilbert flew to South Florida to speak with LeBron.

Problem with theory: Dan Gilbert wasn't on the plane.

Counter-theory: Big Z might have been.

[h4]Item: LeBron listed his Miami home for sale in March.[/h4]
Theory: LeBron knew back then he was going to leave Miami for Ohio, where he still has a mansion outside Akron.

Alternate theory: Athletes and humans look to flip their homes for profits all the time.

[h4]Item: The Twitter account for LeBron's website just followed some Ohio media outlets.[/h4]
Theory: LeBron's website is preparing for the media crush when it reveals he's heading back to Cleveland.

Alternate theory: It's on a following binge without much rhyme or reason.

[h4]Item: Chris Broussard says there is an 85 percent chance LeBron goes to Cleveland.[/h4] 
Theory: There is an 85 percent chance LeBron goes to Cleveland.

Alternate theory: Chris Broussard is pulling stuff out of his ***.

Everything else so far though: He's totally going to Cleveland.

Last edited:

can someone tell me how Gordon Hayward got more $$$ than Chandler Parsons?  Parson is a do it all type player and I feel Hayward more of a shooter. 
Hayward does all.....you should check out league pass and not this past season

You know Stephen A is "dear dear friends" with everybody in the NBA. Lol, he's the real insider.

Last edited:
Stephen A. called Lebron to Miami WAY BEFORE anyone else did...

ESPN parades Chris Broussard as the one who did it but that's false as hell....

I had the chance to cop Heat season tickets in the lower level for around $3k right before Lebron made his Decision...

and the only reason I even went to look was because Stephen A. was CERTAIN Lebron was headed there

sure enough, less than 48 hours later the same tickets were over $10k

there's no way lebron lets cleveland hanging again

i initially thought he'd stay in miami, but there's no doubt in my mind now that he's going back to cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom