2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true vegas has the cavs as one of the favorites next season? twitter going crazy with that news

I don't think Bron has made up his mind yet. Its too quiet...if yesterday was a goodbye and thank you meeting I'm sure Riley would be out there looking at other options.

Plus why not just let everyone know your choice if you've made up your mind. Makes no sense to me...

Bottom line in all of this

HURRY THE MOTHER **** UP ALREADY.

God damn. 5 years ago this stuff would be done and over with by 4th of July, now these ******* takin weeks to decide stuff that's been known option wise for 3 months.

Hurry the **** up.

Lebae acting and flopping even after the season is over

"Nobody bats 1000% in journalism, you miss on a lot"

Colin Cowherd

That's real talk.

Last edited:
i'm telling y'all...check season ticket prices NOW

schedule isn't out yet. And I'm pretty sure most teams have done all of their season ticket holder meetings already. I had mine about a month ago. It's probably a wrap for any new buyers except for the nosebleeds.

I know I'm gonna cop those cleveland opening night tix though 100%. IT's really just all about whichever happens first, if bron commits first, then it's all a go on the tix. if the tickets go on sale first, then I'll just have to gamble that bron is realy going back there and cop them while they're cheap.

Last edited:
Personally, I think people need to get over the Dan Gilbert letter. Yeah, the letter was stupid, petty and tactless, but it was also understandable why Gilbert was pissed at LeBron. It was LeBron he insulted in the letter, so if LeBron wants to forgive him and take his money again, nobody else has a right to say he shouldn't.

cowherd went on a tirade about jeremy irons and my left foot last thursday. was listening on the plane flabbergasted by the relevance to sports :lol:

I don't think Bron has made up his mind yet. Its too quiet...if yesterday was a goodbye and thank you meeting I'm sure Riley would be out there looking at other options.

Plus why not just let everyone know your choice if you've made up your mind. Makes no sense to me...

sauces indicate that Lebron wanted to talk it over with his fam after the meeting with Riles

Didn't know Cleveland unloaded a future 1st rounder to dump those guys yesterday, and they took NOBODY in return

Bottom line in all of this

HURRY THE MOTHER **** UP ALREADY.

God damn. 5 years ago this stuff would be done and over with by 4th of July, now these ******* takin weeks to decide stuff that's been known option wise for 3 months.

Hurry the **** up.

Why?

cowherd went on a tirade about jeremy irons and my left foot last thursday. was listening on the plane flabbergasted by the relevance to sports :lol:

I forgot who he talking about because it was a year or 2 ago but he started talking about his Vegas days and that he didn't remember most of them and one time he woke up in a children's playground totally confused :lol:

oh but what about Bron's side piece..lol

She got the hard line on dude's moves..lol

Lebron-Miami_Cleveland1.jpg

July 10, 2014: MediaTakeOut.com just heard some CRAZY NEWS - LeBron James is reportedly LEAVING MIAMI - and headed back to CLEVELAND. How do we know? Well a woman who was reportedly LeBron James SIDE PIECE told her GFs.

According to a SNITCH, LeBron's FEMALE FRIEND, a woman named ROBIN - was in Miami last weekend, celebrating her birthday. While there, an MTO snitch was amongst her crew. And our snitch tells us that Robin told her girls that she SPOKE to LeBron and that he's planning on RETURNING TO CLEVELAND.

And she should know. Robin and LeBron have been friends and BUSINESS PARTNERS for many years. They started out MESSING AROUND back in the day, and LeBron gave her BIG $$ to start her hair salon in Cleveland - where he is a silent investor.

We can't speak on WHETHER Robin and LeBron are STILL messing around, but we can tell you that they are VERY cool . . . and they have MANY friends in common. So if anyone would know LeBron's plans, it's Robin. Oh . . . and she's giving HINTS on Twitter about it too.

Personally, I think people need to get over the Dan Gilbert letter. Yeah, the letter was stupid, petty and tactless, but it was also understandable why Gilbert was pissed at LeBron. It was LeBron he insulted in the letter, so if LeBron wants to forgive him and take his money again, nobody else has a right to say he shouldn't.

I agree. It was stupid, but do was "The Decision".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom