2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it's a tall order to land Melo. It would require a three team deal, salary dumps and a sign and trade. Not keeping my hopes up

exactly especially he left arguable the best team in the east for one of the worst, plus promises of a ring etc... the hype... theres def pressure.
I thought he specifically said there was no guarantee of winning a ring? I think the pressure to win it all Year 1 isn't too high because the supporting cast is so young.  However, if they get Love and keep Wiggins, then I think people would be disappointed if they didn't make the finals (or at least come close to winning the ECF).

Napier was so hyped
laugh.gif
i remember his interview last monday about how the heat was his ideal situation and he hoped to land there and learn and play alongside of LeBron...damn thats gotta hurt

I feel way worse for Napier than any of Wade and them.

Dude was promised the world, and now he's just Miami Heat point guard number three.

I thought he specifically said there was no guarantee of winning a ring? I think the pressure to win it all Year 1 isn't too high because the supporting cast is so young.  However, if they get Love and keep Wiggins, then I think people would be disappointed if they didn't make the finals (or at least come close to winning the ECF).
yea just now... before hand he said he would return to cavs when he felt he could bring them a chip... well he is back so.......

Curious Dub, how do you view LBJ now?

I may have missed it in the thousands of posts since the announcement.

ive been at work im just catching up

I think that he took the easy way out and got what he wanted. Now anything else is a plus to him. I don't think he's quite as sentimental about this as its being portrayed. its the best thing for his brand and legacy, they have a wealth of assets, still easy conference. He sees a chance to win one and solidify his brand forever.

But lets be real. If they don't win in the next 4 years he could easily bounce again. Nobody should be shocked. which i think would be stupid because it won't help his legacy. staying and winning just one is huge.

plus being the bigger man than gilbert and going to a cursed team... i mean how do you truly root against him? I don't like him but I do want CLE to have something nice. Not like I want the cubs to fail miserably. there's just no point in that. they have such a **** history.

I hope the browns win the SB and the cavs don't win **** i gues :rofl:

if the heat just won and reloaded he wouldn't be going anywhere. He dipped to a better team

the hate will come back on him if the whole he has no help angle starts agian

Last edited:
^^^ IIs are by far my favorite model of LeBrons. Have the black/red very near DS and a pair of white/navy still in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom