2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Wade Gets the Kobe surgery and comes back killing dudes the hilarity that will ensue if Wade goes to the bulls and gets Cleveland the **** outta here

I hope Wade Gets the Kobe surgery and comes back killing dudes the hilarity that will ensue if Wade goes to the bulls and gets Cleveland the **** outta here
lol pipe dreams.... hell they could perform stem cell on wade and he is pretty much a done deal... 

Tim Grover, who I know has trained Wade in the past, is based out of Chicago. Maybe seeing him during the season might save his knees :nerd:

roll.gif

Somehow, FF, I think your thread is going to get a lot more popular now. You won't just be talking to yourself anymore.

**** real life for a second do you know how difficult it's gonna be to stop the Cavs in 2k this year??? Kyrie is already god, Then u add Bron, & wiggins who is a videogame dream player :smh:

**** real life for a second do you know how difficult it's gonna be to stop the Cavs in 2k this year??? Kyrie is already god, Then u add Bron, & wiggins who is a videogame dream player :smh:

so much truth ... my buddy goes into god mode with kyrie & waiters adding bron aint fair at all

When Phil speaks, I just believe him. That zen confidence he has, dude isn't worried about anything, he's the damn man though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom