2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

just like the dream in toronto. 
sick.gif
Heard he still tears it up in pickup games at Lifetime in Sugar Land. If only DH could learn more than one post move from him. 

Your faith in Wade is intriguing :lol:

No my lack of faith in the eastern conference is more of the point.... Wade played Horrid in the finals but let's not act like he didn't just come off a season averaging 20, 5, & 5... his health is an issue but if he could even stay for 60-65 games i really don't see the Heat missing the playoff if bosh stays.

the hawks were below .500 and still were the 8th seed, the heat with bosh and granger/wade alternating on who suits up every night would still be good enough to make the playoffs.

No my lack of faith in the eastern conference is more of the point.... Wade played Horrid in the finals but let's not act like he didn't just come off a season averaging 20, 5, & 5... his health is an issue but if he could even stay for 60-65 games i really don't see the Heat missing the playoff if bosh stays.
thats true but thats a big IF, for all the clowning if the heat stayed in tack and added a few pieces they still would be a legit playoff team... granted a lower seed but still

they can wait for love to be a free agent and just sign him outright. and keep the whole squad and maybe add some.
Correct. It looks like MIN is going to lose KLove next summer. Why give up a #1 pick when you can get him next summer as a FA. 

If you thought this summer was crazy, just wait til next. Summer 2015 should see a lot more team changes, trades, etc. 

Of course he would start. Wade was barely hurt throughout the season. He was literally sitting out games due to "general soreness".

So if wade played a portion of the season and still broke down playoff time, what do you think will happen if he's asked to play every game and close?

If wade accepted a bench role behind Jimmy, it could be good for him

My friend and I were both at school at UT-Austin when KD was there. My friend took a job in Seattle after college, thinking he'd be able to see KD on the Sonics for a long, long time. Little did he know..

I hate the whole state of Ohio.

Worthless.
Winless.

You guys will never win a ring, not with that red x white x blue team in LA still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom