2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a "heat" fan before Bron. They were my second team growing up during the bulls era. I started rooting for them because of their logo lol. I became a fan when we drafted Wade in 03. With that being said, If Wade opts in, Bron is gone. Period. Bosh is gonna opt out so that he can't be traded this offseason. Wade my guy but if he opts in, I will be shocked

Somebody gets it.

The infatuation with heat fans on here is almost as disturbing as the Kobe and LeBron hate threads :lol:
using the term fan very loosely there fam [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You're worried about who other grown men root for, when you should be trying to figure out how to get rid of Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings, fam.

Last edited:
LeBron-James-Cleveland-Cavaliers.jpg

"Yo LeBron Wade is done he's gonna hold u back from winning another ring u need to come back home and let me and you bring these Cavs fans that chip"

I was a "heat" fan before Bron. They were my second team growing up during the bulls era. I started rooting for them because of their logo lol. I became a fan when we drafted Wade in 03. With that being said, If Wade opts in, Bron is gone. Period. Bosh is gonna opt out so that he can't be traded this offseason. Wade my guy but if he opts in, I will be shocked
you'll be surprised if wade opts in? seriously?

i think most people have the totally opposite view

I don't think riles press conference would have been what it was if he didn't already have some indication that this whole thing was getting ready to turn to ****. Still early but I've been saying miami might not even make the playoffs next season

You're worried about who other grown men root for, when you should be trying to figure out how to get rid of Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings, fam.
**** yea that was a worse decision then drafting darko #2 we are screwed then losing our pick to get rid of gordon instead of stroking the check bad management. But cats getting cocky on how big of heat fans they are will scramble like roaches when he chooses another team. If you are a true fan I respect you.

what happens if they agree to give wade 4 years 65 million and only offer like 10 million a year once he opts out . turn in into he say she say , wade can only command like 30 million for 2 years on the open market. if thats me i opt in and get paid , i already took a pay cut and have 3 rings . you dont owe anyone anything

**** yea that was a worse decision then drafting darko #2 we are screwed then losing our pick to get rid of gordon instead of stroking the check bad management. But cats getting cocky on how big of heat fans they are will scramble like roaches when he chooses another team. If you are a true fan I respect you.

I just don't get it. If you liked the heat when they were going to 4 straight finals, you should be able to like them when they have some down seasons as well.

Ain't made at Wade for a damn second if he opts in.

He earned that bread, his legacy is cemented, 3 rings and he probably going to have 3 more "love" children before he retires so he'll need the money.

Ain't made at Wade for a damn second if he opts in.

He earned that bread, his legacy is cemented, 3 rings and he probably going to have 3 more "love" children before he retires so he'll need the money.
His legacy is fraud as hell and I can't wait till he opts in and precludes himself from ever coming even remotely close to being relevant again.

I'm thinking Riley spoke with bron and he mentioned opting out, met with wade and he was leaning toward opting in, then cancels his meeting with bosh all right before his press conference. "I'm pissed!" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom