2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes to TX. HOU or DAL pick one.

Not a chance bro. LeBron is not joining a western conference team.

I was talking about Bosh, but why not? Him going to the Clippers or Rockets would instantly make them the favorites to win it all. Or even LA with Melo if Mitch could pull it off, they'd be right there in contention. Maybe he wants another challenge.

Maybe Bron is closer to Melo now and wants to play with him more than Wade/Bosh. If so...you know what to do Mitch.

Ain't made at Wade for a damn second if he opts in.

He earned that bread, his legacy is cemented, 3 rings and he probably going to have 3 more "love" children before he retires so he'll need the money.

I was really hoping to see Wade sport his "4 for Wade shirt" :lol: dude is so corny.

Wade will not opt out, i think everyone including Wade knows he can't play more than 2 years. I mean the dude played only 50 games this past year and he broke down in the playoffs. Plus if he opts out Gabrielle Union will leave him.

Last edited:
Do people forget this guy Wade just took almost a third of the season off, then looked like he couldnt run up and down the court twice during the Finals :lol:

So now he's gonna give Lebron a final slap in the face and opt in after that?

Call me naive I guess, but I think he opts out and prolongs his career while on a contending team rather than getting paid and rotting away on the end of a bench in a suit and capri pants.

Last edited:
If Melo & Bron really want to play together the only place to do it without completely destroying other pieces & both of them getting paid is Cle.

They'll Have 30 Million in cap... while Still Having Kyrie, Waiters, Jack, Bennett, Thompson, & Zeller under contract.

Technically they would be able to sign Bron straight up, use the remaining Cap on 1-2 Veteran players.... Have the Knicks do a sign and Trade for the #1 & Dion or Thristian

They are left with

Kyrie
Bron
Melo
Bennett
?

Jack, Zeller, either Waiters or Thompson & a bunch of Veteran guys.

Defensively the team is average at best.... Offensively :smh:... Imagine being left with no option but to guard Melo or Kyrie 1 on 1

Yall were supposed to win like 7 titles in 4 years according to lebron .hes just that good.

Last edited:
I don't see this Wade is done talk. Wade was playing like vintage wade in the 2 rounds before the Finals. Yes he played like crap in the Finals but so did the rest of the Heat. I guess Bosh and Ray Ray are done too.

Watch the same Heat "fans" that said LeBron came to Miami because he was looking out and doing what was best for his family, will the the EXACT same ones calling Wade selfish and stupid for opting in for the money
mean.gif

If Melo & Bron really want to play together the only place to do it without completely destroying other pieces & both of them getting paid is Cle.

They'll Have 30 Million in cap... while Still Having Kyrie, Waiters, Jack, Bennett, Thompson, & Zeller under contract.

Technically they would be able to sign Bron straight up, use the remaining Cap on 1-2 Veteran players.... Have the Knicks do a sign and Trade for the #1 & Dion or Thristian

They are left with

Kyrie
Bron
Melo
Bennett
?

Jack, Zeller, either Waiters or Thompson & a bunch of Veteran guys.

Defensively the team is average at best.... Offensively :smh:... Imagine being left with no option but to guard Melo or Kyrie 1 on 1

You forgot to add in the part where kyrie gets injuries half the season.

Chicago's offer for Kevin Love is Taj Gibson, Tony Snell, 16, and 19.

That seems so low

I wonder what the market for channing Frye will look like

I can see him going to a contender. Watch the Spurs or Heat sign him lol. Dude definitely gotta clip
He's lightskinned and a good "character" guy who you think is gonna pick him up? :lol:

Besides the Spurs, he could be on the Warriors and Wolves as well :lol:

you'll be surprised if wade opts in? seriously?

i think most people have the totally opposite view

Yea I would because I would have thought for him rings are more important. Dude got cake. His choice though. At the end of the day they have to take care of themselves individually.

I just don't get it. If you liked the heat when they were going to 4 straight finals, you should be able to like them when they have some down seasons as well.
Because they can't like whats not hot at the moment. **** to give you guys more ammo in a huge lions fan. Worst nfl team ever and I support them every year no matter what. Did your team fo 0-16 and you stand by them?

LeBron-James-Cleveland-Cavaliers.jpg

"Yo LeBron Wade is done he's gonna hold u back from winning another ring u need to come back home and let me and you bring these Cavs fans that chip"

LeBron: "y'all hired a coach I've never heard of, and no on on the squad has been in the playoffs. Go home kyrie, you're drunk"

what happens if they agree to give wade 4 years 65 million and only offer like 10 million a year once he opts out . turn in into he say she say , wade can only command like 30 million for 2 years on the open market. if thats me i opt in and get paid , i already took a pay cut and have 3 rings . you dont owe anyone anything

They have agents to make sure that doesn't happen. I'm sure there would be something in writing to prevent that bad faith act.

Wade opts in and basically becomes the guy in Miami (the most bandwagon of cities) who forced Lebron to leave. They will turn on that guy quick.

Not that easy to deal with considering all the winning he has been a part of.

Bingo!

Also, whether he stays or leaves, LBJ was instrumental in bringing us to 4 more NBA Finals in addition to helping us win 2 more championships, no reason to hate on him moving forward.

And another note, why the fascination and obsession on what the Heat "fan base" will do if LeBron leaves? I wasn't around for the Bron/Cleveland era on NT but were cats this obsessed with the Cavs fans back in the day when Bron was playing for them?

Yall were supposed to win like 7 titles in 4 years according to lebron .hes just that good.

So were the Heat a dynasty or a gimmick going .500 in the finals?

I want Lebron to do what makes him happy. With that said, no way will he be happy staying in Miami or go back to the Cavs. We are talking about Lebron James, why would he play for an owner who disrespected him?

I'll put it this way, I'll be pretty conflicted if Wade opts in. If he does, you can kiss this whole big 3 thing goodbye. It's unlikely he win again the way he has been..etc. He has to know it's hinging on him right now, so we'll see where his priorities are. And being a fan of the team you know him opting out gives us a way better chance at keeping lbj and contending.

But I can't be mad at him if he opts in. He's been our guy since '03, led us to our first title, basically a big reason why these guys came down to miami in the first place. Hell I've never been in a spot to forego 40 mill.

Because Miami sports fans have a reputation for being fairweather and wishy washy.

Seeing marlins games, the dolphins struggle to sell out playoff games, and the heat attendance pre lebron I see some validness in that statement but can't say 100% since I don't live in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom