2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put it this way, I'll be pretty conflicted if Wade opts in. If he does, you can kiss this whole big 3 thing goodbye. It's unlikely he win again the way he has been..etc. He has to know it's hinging on him right now, so we'll see where his priorities are. And being a fan of the team you know him opting out gives us a way better chance at keeping lbj and contending.

But I can't be mad at him if he opts in. He's been our guy since '03, led us to our first title, basically a big reason why these guys came down to miami in the first place. Hell I've never been in a spot to forego 40 mill.

And you never will.

I'll put it this way, I'll be pretty conflicted if Wade opts in. If he does, you can kiss this whole big 3 thing goodbye. It's unlikely he win again the way he has been..etc. He has to know it's hinging on him right now, so we'll see where his priorities are. And being a fan of the team you know him opting out gives us a way better chance at keeping lbj and contending.

But I can't be mad at him if he opts in. He's been our guy since '03, led us to our first title, basically a big reason why these guys came down to miami in the first place. Hell I've never been in a spot to forego 40 mill.

And you never will.
Thanks for the reality check..? :lol: yea my door is closed on being a pro athlete, maybe you got hope champ

4 Finals appearances is very impressive regardless. Winning two is good but 10-15 years from now. No one is gonna care about this Miami team. Not a dynasty and almost lost back to back Finals. They won't be in the history books like those runs by Boston, Detroit, LA, SA and so on.

Y'all care way too much about who root for what for what reasons.

Female traits.
Agreed. The constant whining about bandwagon fans is almost as obnoxious as bandwagon fans. Only one of these things can legitimately be ended, so can ya'll sthu about bandwagon fans already?

Wonder how long Wade takes before he lets the Heat know. If he waits until the 30th 
laugh.gif
. I dont buy the whole "these moves have all been planned in advance" thing in this case. The Wade situation is too peculiar, LeBron is trying to force his hand.

4 Finals appearances is very impressive regardless. Winning two is good but 10-15 years from now. No one is gonna care about this Miami team. Not a dynasty and almost lost back to back Finals. They won't be in the history books like those runs by Boston, Detroit, LA, SA and so on.

This is true... they were built to be one of those Dynasty teams, one of the greatest ever and it just didn't happen Great team just not a legendary team.

Who's whining about it?

People pointing out the hilariousness in the fact that a good chunk of heat fans offically opted out and became fan free agents isn't whining when its actually alot of truth to it.

Wonder how long Wade takes before he lets the Heat know. If he waits until the 30th :lol: . I dont buy the whole "these moves have all been planned in advance" thing in this case. The Wade situation is too peculiar, LeBron is trying to force his hand.

Why can't LeBron and Wade and ask eachother what they both have planned? I mean, it's been 2 weeks since the Finals ended and I'm sure both guys have an idea of what they want to do. Humans have a "knee jerk" reaction for every kind of situation.

I personally think Wade opts out and takes the pay-cut. Lebron stays in Miami and does Bosh.

You right, you can see here and tell us in 10 years no one is gonna care about Lebron teaming up with Bosh, Wade.

Lebron putting the team on his back.

Ray Allen joining them and nailing that 3.

Pay Riley being a genius.

Yea your right, tell us more.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I'm sorry, they were one rebound away from becoming the NBA Buffalo Bills. But please, carry on with your wonderful posts in here.

Prediction: Wade is going to opt-out, get a substantial contact. Like 4 yrs-$56 million.

^^ a lebron fan complaining about ppl caring about bandwagoners. No one will look at these heat team as anything special. Get over it.

Ryen Russillo mentioned this last week but I think the draft will be a telling sign of how things plays out regarding the Heat.

Plenty of legends and HOF players have already said they don't respect the Heat. You think losing two times in the Finals, almost a 3rd time this team will be glorified in 10-15 years?

Last edited:

Wonder how long Wade takes before he lets the Heat know. If he waits until the 30th 
laugh.gif
. I dont buy the whole "these moves have all been planned in advance" thing in this case. The Wade situation is too peculiar, LeBron is trying to force his hand. I'm not buying that Woj tweet, they've discussed this at least once before.

Why can't LeBron and Wade and ask eachother what they both have planned? I mean, it's been 2 weeks since the Finals ended and I'm sure both guys have an idea of what they want to do. Humans have a "knee jerk" reaction for every kind of situation.

I personally think Wade opts out and takes the pay-cut. Lebron stays in Miami and does Bosh.
Thats the thing, I do think that they've already discussed it. Wade told him hes probably going to opt in, and this is LeBrons counter to that. Make him feel a bit of pressure and hopefully change his mind.

Prediction: Wade is going to opt-out, get a substantial contact. Like 4 yrs-$56 million.
From where? Miami, or a fringe contender looking to make a splash of some sort.

Last edited:

Wonder how long Wade takes before he lets the Heat know. If he waits until the 30th :lol: . I dont buy the whole "these moves have all been planned in advance" thing in this case. The Wade situation is too peculiar, LeBron is trying to force his hand.

Thats the thing, I do think that they've already discussed it. Wade told him hes probably going to opt in, and this is LeBrons counter to that. Make him feel a bit of pressure and hopefully change his mind.

From where? Miami, or a fringe contender looking to make a splash of some sort.
Yes, Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom