2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Doug is the truth, just blocked someone twice and hit em with the transition 3. :lol:

His passing has also been really impressive, strange comparison but could he be a Paul Perice type?

Dougie gonna be a god at sf for the bulls in the future. Gets buckets so easy smh

Travis Hyman on the DLeague select team is a ******ed athlete. Super late bloomer. Dude went from 6'7 to 7' after HS. Plays in the Goodman League in DC sometimes. Jumps out the gym.

Doug is the truth, just blocked someone twice and hit em with the transition 3.
laugh.gif

His passing has also been really impressive, strange comparison but could he be a Paul Perice type?
I understand the backlash for comparing white players to Doug just for the sake of it but now this is swinging back the other way

Watching a replay of the Chi game. Second play of the game, McDermott curled around the 3 point line asking for the ball, when he didn't get it, he set the pick without his teammate asking for it before he ran to the corner.

Such a simple, small thing, but something Thibodeau will notice.

Thibodeau is going to love this kid. I believe it.

Last edited:
I though the video got taken down for being too graphic.

I mean Larkin clearly gets decapitated.

Last edited:
There are so many players out here just Balling.
Same players I will never see again after SL 14.

I Only see a small list of candidates for ROY not based entirely of SL play but the situation to shine in Regular season play.

Ton of Future AllStars out here playing though

Randle has to be the most left hand dominant player I've ever seen. Its quite disgusting. All the players in SL already got the Memo and just sit on that hand.

It's an instant turnover. He wont be more than a 14 & 8 guy until he either develops a jumper, or learns how to use his other hand

Back
Top Bottom