2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

NICE! Do you have another soleswap up your sleeve?
nerd.gif
hopefully.. 
nerd.gif

Dope Factory still has some sizes for Oreo cw.. It'll be less $100 I believe shipped to US..

Code: WEND30%

25% off clearance on nike.com code GETOUTHERE

might pick up a pair of the nsw's - should I size 1/2 or a full size down?

25% off clearance on nike.com code GETOUTHERE

might pick up a pair of the nsw's - should I size 1/2 or a full size down?
broke down and picked up the wolf grey NSW.. $90 + 14% ebates mobile Monday.. comes to less than $80.. not bad for beaters..

I hope they restock the wolf greys. I was going to cop them last week with the 8% off ebates but it became 12% last night and they were sold out in my size.

Last edited:
Did they have a lot of sizes available when you copped?
They had a FSR in the morning. 2 hours later it was down to like 2 big sizes (11 and 13 i think). Black sold out much quicker.

I copped TTS so fingers crossed that they fit well. 25% NDC promo code, 12% ebates, and 15% discover deals. This is my first time using discover deals so I'm not sure if it's gonna stack but if it does, I got some good deals on xmas gifts!

They had a FSR in the morning. 2 hours later it was down to like 2 big sizes (11 and 13 i think). Black sold out much quicker.
I copped TTS so fingers crossed that they fit well. 25% NDC promo code, 12% ebates, and 15% discover deals. This is my first time using discover deals so I'm not sure if it's gonna stack but if it does, I got some good deals on xmas gifts!

tumblr_static_bones3_dammit.gif

Back
Top Bottom