2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clips of all teams should have learned to never talk u til it's over. Their known to give games away.

clipper players shouldnt be talking till they do something significant if you want to be real about it. 

Last edited:
lol at u lying to us about having a friend.
roll.gif

people in general always talk about how they hate that current players are too buddy buddy with each other. why question if a player wants to add more fuel to fire before a playoff series? for me, all trash talk is welcome.

**** it that's that **** i do like. yeah, cp3 aint got the best track record in the playoffs but i like what he said. now let's see his game back it up. hopefully, all that talks make him go even harder to back it up so he wont look like a sucka, nah mean?

Last edited:
people in general always talk about how they hate that current players are too buddy buddy with each other. why question if a player wants to add more fuel to fire before a playoff series? for me, all trash talk is welcome.

**** it that's that **** i do like. yeah, cp3 aint got the best track record in the playoffs but i like what he said. now let's see his game back it up. hopefully, all that talks make him go even harder to back it up so he wont look like a sucka, nah mean?
exactly!

and to add to this it is literally impossible for the clippers to lose in the first round this year. just not going to happen 

And to put it in context, CP didn't just randomly make that comment. The Blazers were vocal in saying they wanted to get to 5 because they like their chances versus the Clips. That comment was CP's response to the Blazers saying that.

talk is cool if its warranted and you can back it up. when you the clippers , second round fodder , you have no room to be talking about anybody. thats how i see it. 

Last edited:

Yup.

Magic will rise again soon :pimp: ....Courtney lee shoulda made that lay up or the ref shoulda called that foul :smh: , while series woulda been changed with that W

the layup was there :smh:

Shocked that with the season the Warriors had, this thread will finish low on the all time thread post list.

Curry can't get all the records this season, chill out :smokin

:lol:

IDK if it's true that Thibs wants a SVG type dual role, but I feel like that's a disaster waiting to happen. He's too much of a coaching nut to make both roles work without a hitch.

Can't say I blame him for wanting that though after dealing with those idiots in Chicago. Gar/Pax must have gave him PTSD.

****** be OD'ing on the Thibs love.

You'd think this ***** was Phil Jackson the way ppl talk about him on here.

i think Thibs will be great and hire good people... i just hope he chills on the minutes. JVG would be interesting, i dont remember him being a particularly great coach in houston tho

:smh: at Shuttlesworth.

Agreed. I love the trash talk. Makes the series more interesting cause right now, there are practically no story lines going into this Playoffs.

:smh: at Shuttlesworth.

Agreed. I love the trash talk. Makes the series more interesting cause right now, there are practically no story lines going into this Playoffs.

"on his way"
steph is already the greatest shooter
if he retired today, he would be on top

klay is probably the 2nd best. just not fair :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Man, I didn't want to have to do it but I guess nobody else sees it how I do. From that CP3 comment, I would guess that the question was about Portland going for the 5 seed instead of the 6th seed. As in, they could have thrown games and stayed behind Memphis but they chose to keep going for wins and take the 5th seed. So Chris Paul said they choose to go for the highest seed (they had no chance at the 4 seed) which means they must think the Clippers are a better matchup.

If that was meant to be trash talk, it's some of the worst I've seen :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom