2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Bolch ‏@latbbolch · 12m12 minutes ago

Chris Paul on Blazers wanting this matchup: "I’m sure five is the highest seed they could get, so it had to be the matchup they wanted."

Shots being fired early.

Dame already was going go at him without that..no clue why cp0 thought this was smart
Dame has historically been piss poor against LAC.

Just this year alone he only avg'd 18 on 32% shooting in 4 games.

Not sure why CP would mince words. That series is likely a sweep. I have no idea why Dame would say he wants a team that has consistently stifled him his entire career.

So when do we get the official playoff thread. I'm not trying to go into every teams thread unless it involves my Spurs.

Well... it's the clippers. So I wouldn't put it past em.
Only lower seeded team to beat Paul & the Clippers was Memphis several years ago, and they had the exact same record.

So they've never really been beaten by a lesser team.

They've been shutting Dame down ever since he's gotten into the league, & its been tougher than usual for him this year. I'd be stunned if this series went past 5.

Is anyone else seeing a red block that says "moderator" by the SN in all quoted posts?

On another note though, you guys remember the convo we had about chicks dressing provocative, yoga pants, booty shorts etc and I was like , the girls that work at the Dealership I'm at are always trying to get D'ed up by leaving work and coming back acting like they forgot their sunglasses or house keys but they come back in skimpy ads workout clothes etc....well, this is what I mean, I got a back shot coming(good lord it's nice too) but anyway, bored up here, wanted to share

View media item 1996566
She was off hours ago, she back though, trying to get D'ed up

Last edited:
Everyone knows KD > Steph
That's why KD was at the top of the league for so many years before Steph took over
Cmon guys

Also dm the booty shot

Last edited:
Is anyone else seeing a red block that says "moderator" by the SN in all quoted posts?
i dont see anything

the NT feds got an eye on you 
nerd.gif

On another note though, you guys remember the convo we had about chicks dressing provocative, yoga pants, booty shorts etc and I was like , the girls that work at the Dealership I'm at are always trying to get D'ed up by leaving work and coming back acting like they forgot their sunglasses or house keys but they come back in skimpy ads workout clothes etc....well, this is what I mean, I got a back shot coming(good lord it's nice too) but anyway, bored up here, wanted to share

View media item 1996566
She was off hours ago, she back though, trying to get D'ed up

:lol: nice. "Hey guys, just came back to get my sunglasses" *already has another pair of sunglasses on top of her head*

Why can't I be a mod man.

I wouldn't do much. I would just bring ColdCity back and ban everyone who aren't Bulls and comic book fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom