2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher tried to move away from the triangle & was fired.

Rambis will be the coach next season. Calderon & Vujacic will be our backcourt. We'll suck again. **** the Knicks.
So it ain't so Nick, not you, not like this Fam. But you're likely right though. I wonder if Phil even could run any other offense. Like any other offense at all, or is the triangle all that he knows.
I'm usually optimistic but not this time. Rambis could go 82-0 & win 16 straight playoff games next season & he'll still be under .500 as a coach. I can't support a team who thinks that's the best option.

Shout out to Melo though for handling these last few seasons like a class act & truly wanting to help turn this around. 

Serious question, who is everyone's sleeper for the first round

Everything seems pretty set in stone in the first round.

More interested in 2nd round. Mainly in the East. Tuff to say that, but I don't think CLE is gonna have it as easy this year as they did last year. East improved a lot .

LAC and GSW seems like it might be interesting now that they got Blake, but I doubt it. Spurs gonna coast to WCF.

Last edited:
If warriors beat rockets, beat clips second round, beat Spurs wcf, then go on to beat a "healthy" cavs team in the finals, what's the excuse of how they got lucky this season?

Hmmmm, 73-9, sweeping every top team except for going 3-1 with the Spurs. I don't call that LUCK.

And speaking of Phil Jackson, Warriors run a Phil Jackson offense, and it get's better and better once players know it.

Have you guys read Phil Jacksons' books? DUDE is a B-Ball GENIUS. The way he sees the game, his knowledge, top notch. Smart guy.

If warriors beat rockets, beat clips second round, beat Spurs wcf, then go on to beat a "healthy" cavs team in the finals, what's the excuse of how they got lucky this season?

And speaking of Phil Jackson, Warriors run a Phil Jackson offense, and it get's better and better once players know it.

Have you guys read Phil Jacksons' books? DUDE is a B-Ball GENIUS. The way he sees the game, his knowledge, top notch. Smart guy.

GSW runs some triangle but it's more stuff from Popovich than Phil. It's a ton of spread pick & roll and guys are constanly moving without the ball.

Even if GSW did run strictly triangle it could work with 3 of the best players in the league. It's not gonna work with Calderon & Vujacic.

If anyone wants the shirt Kanye West wore at Kobe's last game: http://shop.kanyewest.com

CgIPVPeWsAA_BC_

Last edited:
Shirt is awful. This is the fourth time I've seen someone post it in the last twenty minutes and I really don't get it. Who would pay 65$ for this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom