2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="638376"]2015 2016 Nba Regular Season Gsw Win 73 Kobe Scores 60 Curry Hits 401 3s Wooooooooooooooo/89060_20#post_25623353​[/thread]
50 bucks the Mavs win at least 2 games.

Deal or naw?
I have it going 7 man.
No deal.
Smart man.

Repped.
Dude, this man ended the season healthy.

WTF yo...
[h1]LATEST PLAYER NEWS SUPPLIED BY ROTOWIRE[/h1]
[h2]04/15/2016 3:05:59 PM EST[/h2][h3]UPDATE: Lee (foot) is listed as doubtful for Game 1 against the Thunder, Tim MacMahon of ESPN reports.[/h3][h3]ANALYSIS: Head coach Rick Carlisle said that Lee was "very doubtful" due to his planter fascia injury, and the timetable for his return is still unknown. Look for both Dwight Powell and Charlie Villanueva to potentially see extended time off the bench in Lee's absence.[/h3]

Russ is gonna turn the malfs backcourt into mincemeat

I was on the fence for a while, but I remember when I heard that^ up there it led me to believe he really didn't do it. Didn't she brag about ******* him afterward or something like that? IDK. Lot of conflicting ****.

She asked him for multiple autographs afterwards :lol:

Multiple

i might be wrong but i thought that advertising is supposed to work thru one's subconscious?

Probably so. But I will never eat taco Bell or drink mountain dew no matter how great their ads are

Ben Bolch ‏@latbbolch · 12m12 minutes ago

Chris Paul on Blazers wanting this matchup: "I’m sure five is the highest seed they could get, so it had to be the matchup they wanted."

Shots being fired early.

images

On another note though, you guys remember the convo we had about chicks dressing provocative, yoga pants, booty shorts etc and I was like , the girls that work at the Dealership I'm at are always trying to get D'ed up by leaving work and coming back acting like they forgot their sunglasses or house keys but they come back in skimpy ads workout clothes etc....well, this is what I mean, I got a back shot coming(good lord it's nice too) but anyway, bored up here, wanted to share

View media item 1996566
She was off hours ago, she back though, trying to get D'ed up

Bro these are the okc thots you been bragging about? :rofl:

Looks like she's on hgh

So a reporter said to Phil.

"Some people think the triangle won't work"

And his response was

"Do those people have 11 rings"

:rofl: :rofl:

C'mon Phil.

[Video][/Video]

she wasn't. when she was built like kendal jenner she got side-pieced. now that she's built like kim, she getting pabloed

Not sure what you're saying, but even the finest women in the world are not exempt from being cheated on if the marriage has been in place long enough. Have no doubt in my mind Kobe still steps out. He's just a lot more careful about it now. Probably holds off on the choking stuff for girls he really, really trusts.

Here's my first round playoff breakdown.

EAST

Pacers in 7.

Celtics in 6

Cavs in 5.

Miami in 5.

WEST

Warriors in 4

OKC in 6

Spurs in 4.

Clippers in 6.

I don't think its a stretch to say a lot of NBA/NFL/pro athlete's are sugar daddy's and there wives know about the mistresses.. They choose to look the other way until hush money doesn't work..Mj,Magic had sidepieces before social media..Not judging like I've said before I look at bball not role model stuff..

My girlfriend's dad lives in a neighborhood outside of Atlanta where Charles Barkley and Julio live and he just told me a couple weeks ago that Barkley actually has a girlfriend that he's been dating the past 2-3 years even though he's been married since 1989. It's basically an open thing there apparently...there's been pictures of the two of them at parties in the neighborhood and my gf's dad and stepmom have had dinner with them and everything. I guess the wife doesn't care as long as he keeps buying her whatever she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom