2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't you guys remember the real reason the Colorado chick was pissed with Kobe? He jizzed on her face
laugh.gif

In the police report he was like "that's my thing. I do it every time"
laugh.gif
Really?
laugh.gif

I thought was cuz he put in her ***
I was told kobe pulled a kanye and asked her to amber rose 
nerd.gif

I been going hard in this thread all season and I'm still 50 posts short of how many points kobe scored in 2006

I'll need to up my volume shooting next year 

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Can this thread get locked please? Or lock the playoff thread..
Nah, because non-playoff talk is still a thing. Maybe another Arenas IG gem. Wall and Cousins to the Lakers. Melo disrespects Phil's legacy, something.

What needs to happen is people just continue to let this thread fade further down the page and only use it for non-playoff stuff. Obviously, that won't be much, so this shouldn't be getting that much action, but should still be kept open.

I can move playoff posts to the playoff thread.

Regulars just need to remind people to take playoff discussion here:

http://niketalk.com/t/647451/offici...read-saturday-gsw-hou-ind-tor-bos-atl-okc-dal

And regulars need not respond to playoff comments in here.

happy.gif

Last edited:
Nah, because non-playoff talk is still a thing. Maybe another Arenas IG gem. Wall and Cousins to the Lakers. Melo disrespects Phil's legacy, something.

Right. And wouldn't we use this thread to talk about the post-season awards when they start getting handed out? Seems more a more appropriate topic for this thread than the playoff thread.

So, Ska, you have my support in keeping this thread open. I'm sure that means a lot to you. :tongue:

Because in the past we didn't, and the thread and NT started slowing down and stuttering because of the heavy volume of posts combined with the 90k season comments. It was too much of a strain. So like Ska said, keep this for strictly non playoff stuff.

Originally Posted by lawdog1
Originally Posted by DarthSka

Right. And wouldn't we use this thread to talk about the post-season awards when they start getting handed out? Seems more a more appropriate topic for this thread than the playoff thread.

So, Ska, you have my support in keeping this thread open. I'm sure that means a lot to you.
tongue.gif
It does, actually.

Any problem between us is always on your end, my dude. "Oh, look, ska clowning the Clippers again." Stuff like that.

I've always valued your contribution on here, despite your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom