2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
People romanticize the triangle and make it much more than what it really is.

Really, the reason why it works is because you have players at key spots in the floor that command double teams and if you don't double, they'll kill you. Shaq on the low block, Kobe on the pinch post, etc.

New York doesn't have any of this so consequently, they suffer from running it.
I've personally thought it could work with the Kings. They don't have a roster that was built for George Karl, but doubling boogie for him to kick it out to Seth curry who is more than adequate on the wing or Darren collison up top could be very productive.

Shout out to Kawhi Leonard, the 2015-2016 Defensive Player of the Year.

Just him and Hakeem now, the only players to win multiple DpoY awards and a finals MVP.

Last edited:
:rofl: wowww I didn't even realize that was him.

"This will be a non-story by next week. We'll all forget it ever happened."

SAS said that Derozen to the Lakers this summer is a done deal the other day. I actually believe him with this.

Derozan is def gon be the "big" Lakers offseason move this year :pimp: :lol:

And always said they shoulda kept the 1st round best of 5...this year is really gon show that :x

Derozen in LA would be awesome for the Lakers
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

But seriously P, what do they do in the off season? You're going to overpay or strike out regardless. They probably should continue to build through the draft but is that the laker way?
Perhaps I am placing too much faith in the young kids, but I'd just want a 3&D swingman and a center next to them.

I can understand why the front office would go after DeRozan though. He has serious flaws, but at the same time he is an All-Star.

Jazz gave up 60 to a guy in his 20th season.

They have no business playing past game #82.
I agree. :lol:

But they were playing without Gobert, Favors and had no incentive by tip off.

Again, they were up 12 with not a whole lot of time left, and had multiple chances to put them away. This myth that LA came out and punched the Jazz in the mouth is :lol:
They've been garbage defensively all year in the clutch and the refs weren't calling the moving screens against the Lakers and fouls when the Jazz drove to the basket.

Either way, I don't really care, but the Jazz would have offered a more competitive series than the Rockets to me.

What free agents y'all hoping your teams go after :nerd:

I'm hoping we get someone like Marvin Williams or Luol Deng instantly our starting 4.. Love Gorgui and Belly off the bench at the 4 and 5. I think Harrison Barnes would be nice but I feel he's gonna be super expensive. Wouldn't mind if we went a cheaper route for guys like Kent Bazemore or Allen Crabbe

Last edited:
What free agents y'all hoping your teams go after :nerd:

I'm hoping we get someone like Marvin Williams or Luol Deng instantly our starting 4.. Love Gorgui and Belly off the bench at the 4 and 5. I think Harrison Barnes would be nice but I feel he's gonna be super expensive. Wouldn't mind if we went a cheaper route for guys like Kent Bazemore or Allen Crabbe

Baze gonna get $10 million plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom