2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz gave up 60 to a guy in his 20th season.

They have no business playing past game #82.
he took 50 shots?

Plus let's not act like the jazz didn't let kobe have his moment. We could've won the game in the final stretch if we wanted to. 

We were already knocked outta the playoffs by tip, so the game didn't mean much to us.

sumone plz explain to me how klaw got it over draymond again.
There could have been an argument last year with Kawhi missing time and the like, but this year it was very obvious who the DpoY was. The Spurs defense is more than five points better when he's on the floor vs when he's off.

Kind of insane Kawhi has two DPOY awards to Duncan's zero. But he was competing against Mourning, Wallace, Artest, Garnett, and Howard.

What free agents y'all hoping your teams go after :nerd:

I'm hoping we get someone like Marvin Williams or Luol Deng instantly our starting 4.. Love Gorgui and Belly off the bench at the 4 and 5. I think Harrison Barnes would be nice but I feel he's gonna be super expensive. Wouldn't mind if we went a cheaper route for guys like Kent Bazemore or Allen Crabbe

Baze gonna get $10 million plus
I want Bazemore (back) on the Lakers...

After the season he just had, Marvin is getting like $10M+ right? Like $12M range?

Evan Turner damn near spun his way into being a certified bust, and now Brad Stevens got him lookin' like a $8M or $9M player.

Salaries this offseason are gonna be stoopid. Been looking forward to it for a while.

After the season he just had, Marvin is getting like $10M+ right? Like $12M range?

Evan Turner damn near spun his way into being a certified bust, and now Brad Stevens got him lookin' like a $8M or $9M player.

Salaries this offseason are gonna be stoopid. Been looking forward to it for a while.

I said it yesterday. Iman shumpert is getting $10 Ms a year. If I'm the Kent bazemores and the don't googles of the world, I'm walking around in a shump jersey

Fournier, Bazemore, Batum, C. Lee

I feel like those would be the same type of Afflalo/Lopez/Derrick Williams/Calderon level adds that haven't seemed to help Melo this year

Lope is pretty damn good. Didn't realize his offensive game was above average. Williams was also good off the bench.

Afflalo sucked so much. So ******* much. Vujacic finished with a higher PER than him. Bazemore or Fournier would be a big upgrade.

There could have been an argument last year with Kawhi missing time and the like, but this year it was very obvious who the DpoY was. The Spurs defense is more than five points better when he's on the floor vs when he's off.

Ohhh...well since you put it that way, I'll just ignore this...since it was very obvious and all...

View media item 1999122

I mean the real reason Kawhi won is that San Antonio has a historically good defense and Kawhi is the leader of it.

I think my issue with this is both times Green has been left off at minimum 33 ballots in both years and managed to finish second.

Dudes voting for Paul Milsap is a joke, Kawhi is a great defender and all but no way he gets the nod over Green both years. Last year Green had most first place votes and still didnt win and was left off 33 ballots how does that happen? writers clearly aint watching west coast games smh

Ohhh...well since you put it that way, I'll just ignore this...since it was very obvious and all...

View media item 1999122

:lol: Whoops

I said it yesterday. Iman shumpert is getting $10 Ms a year. If I'm the Kent bazemores and the don't googles of the world, I'm walking around in a shump jersey
laugh.gif

That Shump contract
mean.gif
Couldn't 'eem believe it when I first heard the numbers. It was already heading that way with previous deals, but got ******* damn Cleveland wasn't playing.

Oh well, that's the Raymone tax most of these owners would gladly pay.

Last edited:
Dudes really think Draymond is a better defender than Kawhi? Dray should be averaging 5 fouls a game. He get away with so much because the warriors are the hot **** right now

he took 50 shots?

Plus let's not act like the jazz didn't let kobe have his moment. We could've won the game in the final stretch if we wanted to. 

We were already knocked outta the playoffs by tip, so the game didn't mean much to us.
People live to take away from whatever Kobe does.

And what's wrong with putting up 50 shots? He made 45% of them. Granted, he should've stepped in for some of those 3s, but how else is he supposed to get points? Attack the rim and get free throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom