2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really think Draymond is a better defender than Kawhi? Dray should be averaging 5 fouls a game. He get away with so much because the warriors are the hot **** right now
Only player who can truly guard 1-5 for an entire game, not just stretches. Don't give me none of the overblown BS that Lebron can do that.

People live to take away from whatever Kobe does.

And what's wrong with putting up 50 shots? He made 45% of them. Granted, he should've stepped in for some of those 3s, but how else is he supposed to get points? Attack the rim and get free throws?

What I keep telling people. Dude still shot over 40%

Hmmm, is it safe to say Anthony Davis is a bad defende, or are you guys still gonna get mad at me?

And look at DJ finishing ahead of AD and Whiteside.

Last edited:
Only player who can truly guard 1-5 for an entire game, not just stretches. Don't give me none of the overblown BS that Lebron can do that.
Draymond cannot guard an elite 1-3 for an entire game. Knock it off. I've never seen him gaurd KD or Russell for the whole game

Kawhi literally locks up and gives you 18+

i have no issue with him taking another one home
Draymond can hold his own against any position, give you 13+ points, stretch the perimeter, knock down a few threes, give you 10 rebounds and hand out 7 assists. He is the major key to the Warriors death lineup

Last edited:
Nobody was "robbed." It could've gone either way. Both guys had a solid case.

Kawhi literally locks up and gives you 18+

i have no issue with him taking another one home
Draymond can hold his own against any position, give you 13+ points, stretch the perimeter, knock down a few threes, give you 10 rebounds and hand out 7 assists. He is the major key to the Warriors death lineup

That's really relevant to DPOY.

sumone plz explain to me how klaw got it over draymond again.
There could have been an argument last year with Kawhi missing time and the like, but this year it was very obvious who the DpoY was. The Spurs defense is more than five points better when he's on the floor vs when he's off.

Ohhh...well since you put it that way, I'll just ignore this...since it was very obvious and all...

View media item 1999122
That's sick,not gonna lie. I didn't get to finish my thought I had to jump into a meeting but I'd still be more inclined to lean towards Kawhi because of All the elite wing players he has to guard and his overall defensive rating. He puts up these numbers as a non big. It's to me worlds more impressive to so these things as a wing player.

Hmmm, is it safe to say Anthony Davis is a bad defende, or are you guys still gonna get mad at me?

And look at DJ finishing ahead of AD and Whiteside.
I wouldn't say Davis is bad, but he's definitely not as good as his college projection and basic stats (blocks) would make one think.

I wonder how much that defensive graphic takes into account the Warriors blow teams out by the third and are playing the second-third stringers in garbage time.

If a team breaks the record and gets 73 wins that said team should get every award under the sun

Has koala always played in braids? Someone needs to tell him he got the worst braids in nba history

Damn what does Draymond got to do to win

draymond probably has to shut up during the game lol. he doesn't win the award because he's probably not as likable as kawhi. it's that simple.

This. Its pretty simple. Draymond has a case, but I don't see how anyone can have real problem with Kiwi getting it.
Also how I feel. Both are elite, but only one can win. I wouldn't have been outraged if Draymond took it.

agreed.

Last edited:
I wonder how much that defensive graphic takes into account the Warriors blow teams out by the third and are playing the second-third stringers in garbage time.

I was just thinking this. But wouldn't that make dray's metrics even more impressive? Since he's on the bench when the other team starts cutting into the lead and still has such a huge differential.

Jazz gave up 60 to a guy in his 20th season.

They have no business playing past game #82.

he took 50 shots?

Plus let's not act like the jazz didn't let kobe have his moment. We could've won the game in the final stretch if we wanted to. 

We were already knocked outta the playoffs by tip, so the game didn't mean much to us.
And why were you knocked out of the playoffs when you initially controlled your destiny & got even more help after Houston lost to Phoenix the week before?

Oh.

Last edited:

I was just thinking this. But wouldn't that make dray's metrics even more impressive? Since he's on the bench when the other team starts cutting into the lead and still has such a huge differential.
This is true, but the same could apply to Kawhi now that I think about it.

We can also consider the backups; Dray's is Barnes and Kawhi's is Kyle Anderson/Simmons.

Shout outs to the Jazz for not complaining about the moving screens set by Randle and bias officiating.

Last edited:
all smiles

CgVmqEXUkAAEd63.jpg

CgVmE2yUMAAxNV1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom